|New Registration (closed)|
| PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS |
This event offers presenters and attendees the opportunity to network and learn from each other about research achievements and technical application challenges in the areas that overlap smart materials, structural health monitoring, aviation and aerospace NDE, and general NDT inspection practices as applied to all manufacturing sectors, along with issues related to NDT training and certification.
Technical sessions will address topics such as impact damage detection on composites, non-destructive monitoring of furnaces, eddy current for detection of cracks, structural health monitoring and many, many more.
- Deadline for attendee Early Bird registration: Sep 9. SOLD OUT!
- Deadline for Author registration: Sep 16th.
- Deadline extended for final paper submission Sep 20th.
- Hotel room rate guarantee (subject to availability): Sep 30th.
- Early Bird Mix 'n Mingle reception: 6 8 pm Tuesday Nov 1st.
- Plenary and Paper presentations: 9 am 5 pm Wednesday Nov 2nd.
- Plenary and Paper presentations: 9 am 5 pm Thursday Nov 3rd.
- Banquet and Awards Dinner: 6 9 pm Thursday Nov 3rd.
- Paper presentations: 9 am Noon Friday, Nov 4th.
- Conference Closing and Grand Prize Draw: 12:30 pm Friday Nov 4th.