where expertise comes together ... since 1996

The Web's Largest Open Access Database of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum and a Professional Network
All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
New NDT Education Internet Site
General Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Italian NDT Talk
About Articles & News
Special Sessions
ECNDT 2014 CMC Team (beta)

Eddyfi
Our mission is to create the best performing, application-specific, electromagnetic testing solutions in the world.

Technical Discussions
01:38 Mar-15-2002
Brian Larson
New NDT Education Internet Site
Attention NDT Community

A new Internet site dedicated to the field of NDT has just been brought on-line. The site was started by the Collaboration for NDT Education with funding from the National Science Foundation. The primary focus of the site is NDT education, but it is intended to also serve as a resource for the NDT community as a whole.
Please take a few moments to explore the site. Your feedback on the site would be greatly appreciated and can be easily submitted by completing the on-line survey form. We invite all members of the NDT community to become contributors to the site by submitting information and providing suggestions for improvement. It is hoped that the site will improve awareness of NDT as a career field so information about the use of NDT by various industries (with pictures if possible) is of particular interest.
The site can be found at www.ndt-ed.org or www.nde-ed.org. We look forward to your comments.

The collaboration for NDT Education
Current Members:
Cowley Community College, Arkansas City, KS
Iowa State University, Ames, IA
Northeast Iowa Community College, Peosta, IA
Ridgewater College, Hutchinson, MN
Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, UT
Southeast Community College, Milford, NE

09:47 Mar-16-2002

Godfrey Hands
Engineering, ,
PRI Nadcap,
United Kingdom,
Joined Nov 1998
Re: New NDT Education Internet Site
: Attention NDT Community
: A new Internet site dedicated to the field of NDT has just been brought on-line. The site was started by the Collaboration for NDT Education with funding from the National Science Foundation. The primary focus of the site is NDT education, but it is intended to also serve as a resource for the NDT community as a whole.
: Please take a few moments to explore the site. Your feedback on the site would be greatly appreciated and can be easily submitted by completing the on-line survey form. We invite all members of the NDT community to become contributors to the site by submitting information and providing suggestions for improvement. It is hoped that the site will improve awareness of NDT as a career field so information about the use of NDT by various industries (with pictures if possible) is of particular interest.
: The site can be found at www.ndt-ed.org or www.nde-ed.org. We look forward to your comments.
: The collaboration for NDT Education
: Current Members:
: Cowley Community College, Arkansas City, KS
: Iowa State University, Ames, IA
: Northeast Iowa Community College, Peosta, IA
: Ridgewater College, Hutchinson, MN
: Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, UT
: Southeast Community College, Milford, NE

This takes an extraordinary long time to get any information on the page. My system flashed a short message on the screen, then waited whilst I received over a Megabyte of data, before asking me if I wanted to download a flash reader or something.

No Way...
not user friendly.

07:09 Mar-22-2002

Swarna Swamy
Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control,
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001
I found the site interesting and useful. It is different in that it tries to customise its offerings to different categories. Only problem faced was that the feed-back form was not functioning. May be a temporary problem. I would like to see the site develop and mature in the coming months and years. I will be happy to help in any way needed.

: A new Internet site dedicated to the field of NDT has just been brought on-line. The site was started by the Collaboration for NDT Education with funding from the National Science Foundation. The primary focus of the site is NDT education, but it is intended to also serve as a resource for the NDT community as a whole.
: Please take a few moments to explore the site. Your feedback on the site would be greatly appreciated and can be easily submitted by completing the on-line survey form. We invite all members of the NDT community to become contributors to the site by submitting information and providing suggestions for improvement. It is hoped that the site will improve awareness of NDT as a career field so information about the use of NDT by various industries (with pictures if possible) is of particular interest.
: The site can be found at www.ndt-ed.org or www.nde-ed.org. We look forward to your comments.

07:56 Apr-05-2002
Kris Smestad
I found this site to be excellent. Obviously a lot of work went into it. Everything that I looked at loaded up instantly, applets are a nice learning tool. Anyone who is having trouble with it may want to check their browser settings. I gave the address to all of my inspectors, recommended that they check it out prior to their recertifications.

Your Email Address: You will receive an email when a new message of this topic appears

© NDT.net   |Advertise|   |Contact|   |About Us