- Tariff þ, the importing tariff of industrial products
will drop from 17%(2000) to 9.4%(2005).
- More people, from outside and within, to invest in
- Purchasing Power.
Don't overlook the purchasing power, people
want the most advanced one
- GDP of China 2000 In the first half year of 2000, the total industrial production increased 11.2%, the increased rate is the highest among the latest 3 years. The exports rises over 30%. The GDP of China increases 8%, it was higher than the government estimated 7%. (The GDP in 1999 was 7.1%)
EXCHANGE OF RMB(1)
- With China going to enter WTO, the exchange rate system will inevitably be
changed to the flexible.
- Some claimed that RMB would appreciate in the short run under the recovery of Asian economic condition and China's strong export volume.
EXCHANGE OF RMB(2)
- Other predicted that after China entering WTO, RMB would finally be depreciated
with respect to the competition brought by foreign investors.
- It is expected the exchange rate of RMB to be depreciated from USD1:RMB8.28 to
THE BIG POTENTIAL OF WESTERN CHINA (2)
- The western region is a potentially good place for trade especially when China determines to make great efforts to develop it.
- Certainly will attract many investment inflow.
- How to obtain one-time success?Get things started as early as possible
- The earliest you get into it, the more you get from it.
Fig 1: The big pottential of western china(1)|
PROSPECT OF NDT
- With the emphasis of "Quality" and the development of digitalization as well as
electronicalization, more money would be spent on NDT and hence drive the demand
- "Quality is the life of Engineering project"
- When foreign investors want to enter China for trade, the competitors they face are government owned companies, private enterprises and other foreign invested
- The entry of these new comers would have great impacted and being impacted in the
- Since the personal relationship in China trade is a key point nowadays, the companies have had already their business development, they also should have established their network to communicate with Chinese partners
- Local small companies may be closed down
- Merged by foreign companies or local join-linked companies
- Being taken over
- But the market would soon determine the winners and losers.
Fig 2: Development for Mainland China|
- For the new generation in China, they are a group of well-educated, energetic and
creative young people, with a strong strength in scientific research and
- They would certainly have more opportunities to prove themselves to the
outsiders after China entering WTO.
- The proportion of family which owns computers has been dramatically increased
these years. China is the no. 6 of computer user in the world
- Estimated E-commerce Bto B, from" 2000" 17 million to 81 million "2003" people
- Payment system, transportation, education are still in the process of improving.
How to enter China market?
- "Knowing Chinese culture is the first priority to enter this market"
- This is especially true when you want to enter China market, where some issues are
still sensitive there.
- The first of first, find a right partner.
- Knowing China history/ Economic development/ Currently government policies
- Planning your investment and purpose.
We would like to be your partner.
- Integrated Support (customer total solution,
technical support, online information & etc. )
- Quality Control
- Established good relationship in selling and servicing network.
DE Hua Materials Testing Co., Ltd. is the sole agent of the latest state -of-art scientific instruments and equipment of many reputable international brands, particularly in non-destructive testing and metallography. We supply materials testing instruments and equipment of NDT and metallography, including x-ray, gamma ray ultrasonic, eddy current and other laboratory facilities. ALL ALL these years we have been providing testing equipment and techniques to various significant industries, such as aerospace, petrochemical, shipbuilding, metallurgy, railway, nuclear,
conventional power, ammunition supplies, telecommunication and research institutions as well as to large infrastructure projects.
Fig 3: De Hua Organization Chart|
WHO AM I ?
- CEO of De Hua Materials Testing Company Limited
- Member of the Chinese Mechanical Engineering Society
- The Sub-Committee Chairman of Product Testing of the HKAPIA of Hong Kong Productivity Council
- The President of the Hong Kong Society for NDT
- The Committee Chairman of Material & Testing of the HK-EPMSA of City University
- Social Duties: The Honorary President of both Beijing and Fuzhou Self-isolated Children Centres.
- Director of the Hong Kong United Youth Association Ltd.