where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

ACS-Solutions GmbH
The priority of the company is to design and create highly technological equipment, for professional users. Aiming to reach the devices top techn ...
Technical Discussions
Henry Herrera
R & D,
UT Quality, Canada, Joined Jun 2000, 19

Henry Herrera

R & D,
UT Quality,
Canada,
Joined Jun 2000
02:46 Feb-13-2001
Re: Information about Ultrasonic method
Rolando:
Rolando, how was the dissertation? and tell me if you need something.
I have lost the communication with you.
When will be the final discussion of your thesis?
Greetings

Henry

: Dear Coleague:

: I would like to know some advantage and disadvantage from Ultrasonic method to measure Young modulus in cementitious materilas. Also How much Ultrasonic systems to this porpuse cost?.

: best regards

: Prof Rolando Gonzalez

Rolando Gonzalez
Rolando Gonzalez
08:23 Jan-11-2001
Information about Ultrasonic method

Dear Coleague:

I would like to know some advantage and disadvantage from Ultrasonic method to measure Young modulus in cementitious materilas. Also How much Ultrasonic systems to this porpuse cost?.

best regards

Prof Rolando Gonzalez

Product Spotlight

Micro CT

nanoVoxel series has nano-scale resolution by using high voltage X-ray source (from 80-300 kV) wit
h micro focal spot and highly sensitive detector including different kinds of big size panel detectors and lens coupling CCD.
>

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

On-Demand Webinar: Advanced Ultrasonic Techniques for HTHA Detection & Assessment

In the Oil and Gas industry, High Temperature Hydrogen Attack (HTHA) can occur in steels operating a
t high temperature, usually above 205°C (400°F). Early stages of HTHA are very difficult to detect. Join us for a webinar presented by Guy Maes, Zetec Sales Engineer Director. The webinar will demonstrate how advanced ultrasonic techniques are deployed for efficient and reliable HTHA inspections.
>

Ultrasonic Probe Recharacterization Service

NDT Systems offers a comprehensive Aftercare and Recharacterization Service for all our ultrasonic
probes. The Recharacterization Service is fully compliant with International ASTM E1065 Standard Guide (and other applicable standards) and offers complete documentation, traceable to the ASTM E1065 Standard. For more details or to schedule Recharacterization Services contact ndtsales@ndtsystems.com
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window