where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Bruce Maxfield
Engineering, electronics and instrumentation
Analogic Engineering, Inc., USA, Joined Jan 2000, 10

Bruce Maxfield

Engineering, electronics and instrumentation
Analogic Engineering, Inc.,
USA,
Joined Jan 2000
01:25 Jan-04-2000
PC card digitizer

I am looking for a PC card (PCMCIA) digitizer card that has a time resolution of at least 50 nsec.

Chuck Garner
Chuck Garner
01:16 Jan-28-2000
Re: PC card digitizer
: I am looking for a PC card (PCMCIA) digitizer card that has a time resolution of at least 50 nsec.

I've been looking for a good PCMCIA digitizer card for a while. About the only thing I've found is a new National Instruments NI 5102 digital oscilloscope card. It is an 8 bit digitizer, 20 MS/s maximum digitizing rate, 15 MHz analog bandwidth. I haven't had the card long enough to do a thorough evaluation. The VirtualBench-Scope software that comes with it is somewhat limited in functionality.

F. J. Dodd
F. J. Dodd
00:59 Mar-27-2000
Re: PC card digitizer
: : I am looking for a PC card (PCMCIA) digitizer card that has a time resolution of at least 50 nsec.

: I've been looking for a good PCMCIA digitizer card for a while. About the only thing I've found is a new National Instruments NI 5102 digital oscilloscope card. It is an 8 bit digitizer, 20 MS/s maximum digitizing rate, 15 MHz analog bandwidth. I haven't had the card long enough to do a thorough evaluation. The VirtualBench-Scope software that comes with it is somewhat limited in functionality.

Automated Inspection Systems, Inc. makes a 9 bit A/D PC (formerly PCMCIA) card used for note book computer based
UT systems. Maximum sampling rate is 40 Msamples/sec.

Product Spotlight

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

OmniScan™ X3 flaw detector

The OmniScan X3 flaw detector is a complete phased array toolbox. Powerful tools, like total focus
ing method (TFM) images and advanced visualization capabilities, enable you to complete your inspection with greater confidence.
>

NEOS III

NEOS III is Logos Imagings lightest DR system. With a built-in battery and internal wireless commu
nication, the NEOS III is perfect for users that want to quickly assess an item.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window