where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

AT-Automation Technology GmbH
AT -Automation Technology is a systems house for industrial image processing. AT offers thermographic ndt systems as well as high-speed 3D sensors.
Job Seeks
Alejandro Bolivar Amor
Sales,
ABA INSTRUMENTS, Mexico, Joined Sep 2009, 9

Alejandro Bolivar Amor

Sales,
ABA INSTRUMENTS,
Mexico,
Joined Sep 2009
09:40 Nov-13-2008
Sales Agent in Mexico

Job Location: Mexico

I have been selling NDT instruments in Mexico since 1980 and since last year I started working for my self. Now I am looking companies interested in having a sales agent in México, or to promote their products in México.
I am open to any proposal Please sent it to my e-mail aba@abainstruments,com Please any information that you need don hesitate to ask it.

Thanks and regards to forum people and forum users.

Product Spotlight

NovaScope 6000

The all-digital Novascope 6000 is a portable, ultra-high precision thickness gauge for high-speed
thickness measurement. Novascope 6000 has unmatched capabilities and unique features including: •Superior Resolution with high contrast, high-speed color RF display •High pulser voltage •Real-time video output •Increased internal/external data storage •Programmable SetUp features •Battery & AC Powered
>

UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2

UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is is used for non-destructive hardness testing of: metals and
alloys by scales of hardness: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV); non-ferrous metals, alloys of iron etc., and using five additional scales for calibration; with tensile strength (Rm) scale determines the tensile strength of carbon steel pearlitic products by automatic recalculation from Brinell (HB) hardness scale.
>

SITEX CPSERIES

Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
>

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window