where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Bruce Maxfield
Engineering, electronics and instrumentation
Analogic Engineering, Inc., USA, Joined Jan 2000, 10

Bruce Maxfield

Engineering, electronics and instrumentation
Analogic Engineering, Inc.,
USA,
Joined Jan 2000
02:29 Jun-30-2001
QNDE and Engineering Texts

I have many volumes of the QNDE series up to Vol 15 and several Physics and Engineering texts that I will ship to anyone wishing them if they pay the shipping costs.

Uday Kale
Director, NDE Services, Inservice Inspection, ASME Code shop Level III Services, Training in NDE and API
KUB Quality Services Pvt. Ltd, India, Joined Apr 2000, 8

Uday Kale

Director, NDE Services, Inservice Inspection, ASME Code shop Level III Services, Training in NDE and API
KUB Quality Services Pvt. Ltd,
India,
Joined Apr 2000
05:28 Jul-01-2001
Re: QNDE and Engineering Texts
: I have many volumes of the QNDE series up to Vol 15 and several Physics and Engineering texts that I will ship to anyone wishing them if they pay the shipping costs.
.Can you send me the details of the books?
What will be the cost of shipping them to India?
Regards.
Uday Kale

elgazery
elgazery
09:05 Jul-03-2001
Re: QNDE and Engineering Texts
Dear sir
it will be a great co-operation between your company and our institute if you give us these books as a gift. Then they will be racked in a shelf titeled with your company name or your personnel name. and these books will be a vailable for many researcher and you earns many good and the thanks of who read them.
please try to arrange with me
Thanks
Dr/Mahmoud Elgazery
National Institute for Standards
Tersa St., El-ahram, Giza , EGYPT
P.O.Box 136 giza, code: 12211: I have many volumes of the QNDE series up to Vol 15 and several Physics and Engineering texts that I will ship to anyone wishing them if they pay the shipping costs.

Product Spotlight

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

AIS229 - Multipurpose Real Time System

Latest standard & automatic real time system developed by Balteau. The AIS229 has been designed to
do series inspection in a wide variety of industry. Composed of a shielded cabinet, 5 axis manipulator, x-ray generator and tubehead from 160kV to 225kV, a fl at panel & much more, the AIS229 is most certainly one of the most multipurpose RTR system available on the market.
>

Conformable wedge transducer

The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
>

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window