where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
fc gajisan
NDT Inspector, Al Mutawa Samyong NDT Co.
PNRI, Philippines, Joined Apr 2011, 12

fc gajisan

PNRI,
Philippines,
Joined Apr 2011
17:12 Apr-08-2011
pipe wizard

hello all,

im a starter in OLYMPUS PIPE WIZARD, as a matter of fact i am on my 3rd day of training right now. i did GE WELDSTAR before. we have a 24mm T/ 30" dia cal block with 7 fill channels.
i am having troubles with fills 6 and 7 because i am having more overtrace than my actual target.. eg. in fill 6 i set my amplitude in 80%fsh but if look for fill 7's overtrace, i can more than 90% FSH...
why is that ???
anyone pls. ???

thanks.

Sebastien Rigault
Sebastien Rigault
16:55 Apr-09-2011
Re: pipe wizard
In Reply to fc gajisan at 17:12 Apr-08-2011 (Opening).

Hello Frederick,
Your trainer received yesterday all the technical information regarding the setup for that specific cal block.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly by email if you need any kind of assistance with the PipeWIZARD system.
Thank you
Kind Regards,
S. Rigault.

fc gajisan
PNRI, Philippines, Joined Apr 2011, 12

fc gajisan

PNRI,
Philippines,
Joined Apr 2011
20:34 Apr-09-2011
In Reply to Sebastien Rigault at 16:55 Apr-09-2011 .

hello Mr. S. Rigault,

Thank you Sir for your immediately reply, I am looking forward to rest of this training and on our much anticipated first project using OLYMPUS PIPE WIZARD.
Dont worry Sir if anything I will get in touch.
Again thank you.
More Power
Kind regards,
frederick gajisan

FABIAN MUÑOZ
Engineering, Integrity and NDT of Equipment Static
TP Group S.A, Colombia, Joined Apr 2011, 6

FABIAN MUÑOZ

Engineering, Integrity and NDT of Equipment Static
TP Group S.A,
Colombia,
Joined Apr 2011
03:28 Apr-19-2011
In Reply to fc gajisan at 17:12 Apr-08-2011 (Opening).

HELLO WE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WHEN THE FILL 7 CALIBRATE THE OVERTRACE 6 RISES ABOVE 40%, if calibrated CHANGING THE ELEMENT TO THE HOME OF FILL OVERTRACE 6 REMAIN AT 20% FILL THE 7 IS IN A 40%, which generates the same error, Olympus recommends changing RODS SCAN THE AREA SO WE CAN HAVE A MAJOR INDEX MAY BE THAT AND WE ARE SO PLEASE IF YOU HAVE A BETTER RESPONSE CALIBRATION BUT WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ME IS BETTER CONTACT FOR CALIBRATION
Escuchar
Leer fonéticamente
¡Nuevo! Haz clic en las palabras que aparecen arriba para ver traducciones alternativas. Descartar
Diccionario

Product Spotlight

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

ISONIC 3510

Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
>

Conformable wedge transducer

The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
>

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window