where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

YXLON International GmbH
YXLON International - innovative High-Tech-Company with long traditionYXLON International develops, manufactures and markets digital radios ...
Job Seeks
Shiva Prasad
Other, Manager NDT
Alhoty Analytical Services WLL, Bahrain, Joined Aug 2008, 3

Shiva Prasad

Other, Manager NDT
Alhoty Analytical Services WLL,
Bahrain,
Joined Aug 2008
19:45 Jul-10-2011
ASNT NDT LEVEL III UT RT PT MT ET Looking for Suitable Opportunity

Job Location: WORLDWIDE

I have 2 years experience in field of NDT and good technical intensive knowledge on Advanced NDT methods. I am looking for a suitable opportunity where I can explore my skills and best of my knowledge.

Summary of my profile :-

1)ASNT Level III in UT RT PT MT ET
2)ASNT Level II in VT, LT
3)M.Tech in NON DESTRUCTIVE TESTING.

Salary : Negotiable.

Thank you for your attention,

Product Spotlight

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

GUL Subsea Solutions - Screeening & Monitoring

To inspect new and existing subsea lines, you need proven technology and experience. GUL offers it's
technology to solve this challenge: GUL Subsea and gMAT Transducer Rings.
>

Eddy Current inspection : RotoETscan Rotating Head

The rotating head RotoETscan detects the presence of longitudinal surface or sub surface defects a
t high speed. The rotating head is often installed directly on the production line. It is generally dedicated to the control of long products such as tubes, bars and wires, made of ferrous or non-ferrous material. It can also be used for inspection of small parts (billets).
>

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window