where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

EXTENDE
EXTENDE, optimize your NDT inspections projects thanks to simulation.
Technical Discussions
Dr. Ahmed Yamani
Director, - President & CEO
Yamani Institute of Technology, Algeria, Joined Nov 2001, 23

Dr. Ahmed Yamani

Director, - President & CEO
Yamani Institute of Technology,
Algeria,
Joined Nov 2001
08:42 Jan-27-2002
NDT market Analysis

Dear All,

I am presently preparing an NDT proposal for the creation of an NDT Diploma program at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals. For this, I need some statistical Data concerning the NDT market growth worldwide or (Arabian gulfwise). I appreciate your effort to provide me we these data or direct me to sources where I can get it from.
Thank you.

CHARLES SHAHWE
NDT Inspector
Zimbabwe, Joined Nov 2001, 3

CHARLES SHAHWE

NDT Inspector
Zimbabwe,
Joined Nov 2001
08:34 Jan-29-2002
Re: NDT market Analysis
: WE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THE PROJECT.I AM BAASED IN ZIMBABWE AND THERE IS NO NDT TRAINING ORGANISATION.ONCE SET UP WE REQUIRE TO SEND OUR STUDENTS.KEEP US INFORMED OF DEVELOPMENTS.WE HOWEVER WISH TO PROPOSE THAT WHATEVER IS SET UP BE AFFILIATED TO SUCH BIG NAMES AS ASNT OR BINDT OR BE INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISABLE.GOOD LUCK.

FROM
CHARLES SHAHWE

William Blum
Consultant, Training, Level III Services
NDT Consulting Group Inc., USA, Joined Nov 2000, 89

William Blum

Consultant, Training, Level III Services
NDT Consulting Group Inc.,
USA,
Joined Nov 2000
01:36 Feb-07-2002
Re: NDT market Analysis
You might visit this site where they offer an NDT market analysis http://www.bccresearch.com/industrial/GB177N.html.

: Dear All,
: I am presently preparing an NDT proposal for the creation of an NDT Diploma program at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals. For this, I need some statistical Data concerning the NDT market growth worldwide or (Arabian gulfwise). I appreciate your effort to provide me we these data or direct me to sources where I can get it from.
: Thank you.

Product Spotlight

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

Robotic laser shearography enables 100% inspection of complex, flight-critical composite structures

An article in “Composites World Magazine” showcases Non Destructive Testing of aero-structures
with Laser Shearography. Over the years Dantec Dynamics has supplied many solutions for the aerospace industry. Referring to specific customer projects several of these cases are examined to outline the advantages of using Laser Shearography for automated defect detection.
>

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window