where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

GE Inspection Technologies
Inspection Technologies, a business of the Baker Hughes, a GE company (BHGE IT), is one of the world's leading suppliers of nondestructive testin ...
Career Discussions
K.P.Sarvan..,
NDT Inspector, AUT / PAUT / TOFD
UTQ / IXAR, India, Joined Sep 2011, 15

K.P.Sarvan..,

NDT Inspector, AUT / PAUT / TOFD
UTQ / IXAR,
India,
Joined Sep 2011
19:00 Dec-31-2011
Wishing u a very Happy NEW YEAR !!!

Dear All..,

New is the YEAR 2012 ..,
New are the hopes and the aspirations,
New is the resolution, new are the spirits,
Forever my warm wishes are for Everyone,
Have a promising and fulfilling NEW YEAR.
"wishing all my dear friends and their dear friends a year of peace, happiness and joy.."

Regards,
K.P.Sarvan..,

ligang
NDT Inspector,
China, Joined Jan 2010, 3

ligang

NDT Inspector,
China,
Joined Jan 2010
10:29 Jan-26-2012
Re: Wishing u a very Happy NEW YEAR !!!
In Reply to K.P.Sarvan.., at 19:00 Dec-31-2011 (Opening).

the same to u

Karen Cabana
Karen Cabana
09:23 Feb-08-2012
In Reply to K.P.Sarvan.., at 19:00 Dec-31-2011 (Opening).

Hi! I'm new here and I'm looking forward to learning a lot from all of you. Happy New Year too!

Phil
NDT Inspector, Radiation Safety
BINDT, MIAQP, United Kingdom, Joined Mar 2009, 151

Phil

NDT Inspector, Radiation Safety
BINDT, MIAQP,
United Kingdom,
Joined Mar 2009
07:58 Feb-24-2012
Hi Teresa

I have been on the forum for a while but am still learning, and as my career moves in a different direction what I learn changes, but it is all I hope useful.

Welcome to the forum there is lots to learn for everyone on the forum.

Regards

Product Spotlight

NovaScope 6000

The all-digital Novascope 6000 is a portable, ultra-high precision thickness gauge for high-speed
thickness measurement. Novascope 6000 has unmatched capabilities and unique features including: •Superior Resolution with high contrast, high-speed color RF display •High pulser voltage •Real-time video output •Increased internal/external data storage •Programmable SetUp features •Battery & AC Powered
>

High-end Ultrasonic Flaw Detector with 32:128PR PAUT and 2-ch TOFD: SyncScan 2

SIUI’s newly launched SyncScan 2, is a high-end ultrasonic flaw detector with 32:128PR PAUT and
2-ch TOFD, which can maximize your efficiency for PA and TOFD. ● Support PA/TOFD/UT ● 32-ch PA is more suitable for inspection on extra-thick wall and high-attenuation material. ● 32-ch PA and 2-ch TOFD work simultaneously. ● Support PR mode for corrosion inspection.
>

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

ISONIC 3510

Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window