where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

NOVO DR
develops and manufactures cutting edge Portable Digital Radiography X-ray Inspection Systems.
Career Discussions
Jeffrey Tay
NDT Inspector, PT ET UT Level II, MT Level III
Singapore, Joined Oct 2010, 43

Jeffrey Tay

NDT Inspector, PT ET UT Level II, MT Level III
Singapore,
Joined Oct 2010
01:43 Apr-04-2012
Level 3 exam frequency

Hi all,

May I know what is the exam frequency for ASNT Level 3 examinations in India?

S V Swamy
Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex , India, Joined Feb 2001, 787

S V Swamy

Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001
08:19 Apr-04-2012
Re: Level 3 exam frequency
In Reply to Jeffrey Tay at 01:43 Apr-04-2012 (Opening).

As of now, the ASNT Level III Exams are conducted twice an year by ISNT - NCB, who are the authorized agency. Pl. see www.isnt.org.in for the announcements regarding the date of examinations.

The May 2012 exam dates are 7,8 and 9 at Mumbai. The next examination will most probably be held in November and the dates, venue etc. will be announced around July.

Best wishes

Swamy

K.P.SARVAN
NDT Inspector, AUT / PAUT / TOFD
UTQ / IXAR, India, Joined Sep 2011, 15

K.P.SARVAN

NDT Inspector, AUT / PAUT / TOFD
UTQ / IXAR,
India,
Joined Sep 2011
06:22 Apr-05-2012
In Reply to S V Swamy at 08:19 Apr-04-2012 .

Dear Swamy Sir..,

Is there any model question papers is available for ut Level 3 exams?
If there.,Please guide me.

Regards,
K.P.Sarvan..,

S.V.Swamy

S.V.Swamy

India,
Joined Feb 2001
18:08 Apr-05-2012
In Reply to K.P.SARVAN at 06:22 Apr-05-2012 .

ASNT publishes sample questions for level I, II and III in almost all methods. ASNT Handbooks also contain some questions at the end of each chapter to test your knowledge and understanding. There are questions available at www.ndt-ed.org and also at Lavender International site.

Robert
Robert
23:21 Apr-06-2012
In Reply to S.V.Swamy at 18:08 Apr-05-2012 .

Mr Swamy,
Could you please put me in contact with your some of your available graduates in ET level II and III preferably knowleagable in TMT equipment.
I operate a company in South Africa and urgently require well qualified, experienced and inteligent freelancers to perform work here. Do you think you can help?
More information on www.rkes.co.za
Will you be attending WCNDT this year, if so I will see you there.

Kind regards
Robert

S.V.Swamy

S.V.Swamy

India,
Joined Feb 2001
15:36 Apr-10-2012
In Reply to Robert at 23:21 Apr-06-2012 .

Dear Robert,

Thanks for asking but right now, I am not working with any NDT operators. My own services are available for failure analysis, NDT supervision, interpretation etc. within India. There are other placement agencies and if you post your requirements, I am sure you will get good responses.

I am not attending the WCNDT.

Best regards

Swamy

Product Spotlight

Robotic laser shearography enables 100% inspection of complex, flight-critical composite structures

An article in “Composites World Magazine” showcases Non Destructive Testing of aero-structures
with Laser Shearography. Over the years Dantec Dynamics has supplied many solutions for the aerospace industry. Referring to specific customer projects several of these cases are examined to outline the advantages of using Laser Shearography for automated defect detection.
>

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window