where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

PBP Optel sp. z o.o.
Weare searching new ways - in ultrasonic techniques- in creation of new productsUltrasonic instruments - Ultrasonic Testing Card
Career Discussions
Adam
Adam
20:37 Dec-01-2012
Any free PAUT Scan plan software?

Can anyone direct me to any free software for creating phased array scan plans?

Thanks

adam
adam
20:52 Dec-01-2012
Re: Any free PAUT Scan plan software?
In Reply to Adam at 20:37 Dec-01-2012 (Opening).

I am really just seeking something where I can plan out my index offset and view the weld coverage. It does not have to be like esbeamtool. Just something simple

creed
NDT Inspector,
n.n., Joined Jul 2009, 31

creed

NDT Inspector,
n.n.,
Joined Jul 2009
22:52 Dec-02-2012
In Reply to adam at 20:52 Dec-01-2012 .

try this site mate.
http://www.attar.com.au/uploadimage/Product/ProductImg/ATTAR%20Phased%20Array%20Visualisation%20Tool%20(Beta).xls

Jianjun Wu
Engineering,
China, Joined Nov 2012, 20

Jianjun Wu

Engineering,
China,
Joined Nov 2012
07:59 Dec-06-2012
Many thanks! That's a good demonstration tool for me!!!

Product Spotlight

Research and Applications Development For NDT

The Research and Applications Development (RAD) group is a newly formed team within Acuren dedicat
ed to tackling challenging inspection problems. Our focus is the development of novel, field deployable, advanced inspection techniques for use in cases where standard NDT methods are ineffective. We don't wait for new innovations, we engineer them. From concept to commissioning.
>

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

High-end Ultrasonic Flaw Detector with 32:128PR PAUT and 2-ch TOFD: SyncScan 2

SIUI’s newly launched SyncScan 2, is a high-end ultrasonic flaw detector with 32:128PR PAUT and
2-ch TOFD, which can maximize your efficiency for PA and TOFD. ● Support PA/TOFD/UT ● 32-ch PA is more suitable for inspection on extra-thick wall and high-attenuation material. ● 32-ch PA and 2-ch TOFD work simultaneously. ● Support PR mode for corrosion inspection.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window