where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
marouch
Engineering,
Bahrain, Joined Jun 2013, 1

marouch

Engineering,
Bahrain,
Joined Jun 2013
15:38 Jun-25-2013
Wire rope

Hi!
I have wire rope cutting and i would like to do the root cause of this breakdown.
I want to calculate the service life of the wire rope and to put corrective action like implement new process to monitor wire rope

Alexander
Sales,
INTRON PLUS Ltd., Russia, Joined Sep 2001, 17

Alexander

Sales,
INTRON PLUS Ltd.,
Russia,
Joined Sep 2001
06:28 Jun-26-2013
Re: Wire rope
In Reply to marouch at 15:38 Jun-25-2013 (Opening).

Hi!
Our company Intron Plus Ltd. can provide MRT and make residual life assessment with in-house software. Should you have questions please contact me. More info at www.intron-plus.com.

Product Spotlight

iProbe - USB Phased Array Probe

Turn your PC, Laptop or Tablet into a powerful 32:64 Phased Array system with our USB powered Phas
ed Array iProbe and inspection software package. Perform affordable weld inspection and corrosion mapping inspections with this powerful but small system. The probe has a 100V pulser, 8K PRF, dual axis encoder input and achieves outstanding signal quality.
>

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

PROlineTOP Plug & Play Ultrasonic inspection device

As Plug & Play solution it units all control and operation elements in a small housing and therefo
re replaces the typical control cabinet...
>

Conformable wedge transducer

The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window