where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Career Discussions
naveensriraju
Searching for NDT level ii job, India, Joined Jan 2014, 1

naveensriraju

Searching for NDT level ii job,
India,
Joined Jan 2014
18:37 Apr-07-2014
need guidence

dear friends,an naveen completed b-tech (E.C.E ).am completed ndt asnt level II,am searching for a job as a fresher i don't get any job.i think QA/QC course is better help to my future..will any one please suggest is it help to my future and which type of QA/QC cource is better..and best institute details ...

julius
julius
21:42 Apr-07-2014
Re: need guidence
In Reply to naveensriraju at 18:37 Apr-07-2014 (Opening).

Dear Naveen,
In my opinion, you should first think of the job/career that you are really interested in. A lot of people I've known, regrets the job they have in the present. They are earning money, but their passion in lives is not what they do.
Anyway QA/QC is a good choice.
I hope this piece of advice helps.

Nadimul H Faisal
Teacher, Academic
The Robert Gordon University, United Kingdom, Joined Mar 2012, 3

Nadimul H Faisal

Teacher, Academic
The Robert Gordon University,
United Kingdom,
Joined Mar 2012
22:52 Apr-07-2014

Hi,
DO what you will enjoy doing (does not matter if that is QA/QC, etc or something else), that will make your life a lot more interesting. It would depend on your approach on the future and personal growth.

Regards
Faisal

Vijayaraghavan, G.K
Teacher, Consultant
Dhaanish Ahmed College of Engineering, India, Joined Feb 2011, 21

Vijayaraghavan, G.K

Teacher, Consultant
Dhaanish Ahmed College of Engineering,
India,
Joined Feb 2011
06:44 Apr-08-2014

Dear Mr.Naveen,
You have not mentioned the NDT method which you received the ASNT level II certificate. Pl. mention. It is always possible to get job if you have passion. Untill you get the job which you are looking for study the other courses such as QA/QC and other NDT courses.

Product Spotlight

UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2

UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is is used for non-destructive hardness testing of: metals and
alloys by scales of hardness: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV); non-ferrous metals, alloys of iron etc., and using five additional scales for calibration; with tensile strength (Rm) scale determines the tensile strength of carbon steel pearlitic products by automatic recalculation from Brinell (HB) hardness scale.
>

SITEX CPSERIES

Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
>

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

YXLON Cougar EVO

Scalable small footprint X-ray inspection systems for assembly and laboratory applications. The
YXLON Cougar EVO series was designed to provide the "best-in- class" inspection solutions for SMT, semiconductor, and laboratory assembly applications, while maintaining a small system footprint for maximum convenience. With optimized software and hardware, these systems produce higher quality and more consistent results than other electronics inspection systems currently on the market.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window