where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

YXLON Copenhagen
YXLON Copenhagen is a highly specialized, award winning Danish company with 60 years of experience in portable X-ray solutions for industrial NDT.
Job Seeks
Thomas S.
NDT Inspector,
Germany, Joined Nov 2013, 1

Thomas S.

NDT Inspector,
Germany,
Joined Nov 2013
09:53 Jun-05-2014
VT, MT, PT, UT, RT, TOFD, PA (LII-III)

Job Location: Germany

Hello my name is Thomas,

I search for a Job for like an NDT-Technican or a Supervisor.

My NDT-Methods are:
VT Level 2
MT Level 3
PT Level 2
UT Level 3
RT Level 2
TOFD Level 2
Phased Array Level 2

All Methods are DIN EN ISO 9712 certified.

My experiences are:
- quality assurance (ndt)
- material testing labor
- leader of 6-7 ndt operators
- supervisor
- radiation protection
I also worked offshore on Wind Turbines (BOSIET, HUET).

If you have an interesting job, let me know!

Greetings Thomas

Product Spotlight

Customized Probes and Transducers

With a strong development department and our own piezocomposite production, we accompany you from th
e first product idea to serial production. Our scientists are continuously researching new methods in the field of ultrasonic measurement technology. The progress achieved enables us to offer you optimal solutions.
>

GEKKO, Standard and Advanced phased-array for Easier inspection

M2M Gekko® is a field-proven flaw detector offering PAUT, UT, TOFD and TFM through the streamline
d user interface Capture™. Released in 32:128, 64:64 or 64:128 channel configurations, Gekko combines high- resolution and speed while reducing inspectors’ training time.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window