where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Seeks
senthilkumar subramanian
NDT Inspector,
Work at home, India, Joined Dec 2013, 3

senthilkumar subramanian

NDT Inspector,
Work at home,
India,
Joined Dec 2013
09:42 Apr-04-2015
NDT Rope Access Technician

Job Location: Worlwide

Dear Sir ,

This is Senthil From India For the past Ten years I have principally been qualified and experienced in the field of NDT

Inspection With Rope Access at Offshore production platforms, Onshore construction projects, production plants and pipelines.

Petrochemical and other related facilities such as pipe line inspection, corrosion surveys of piping,

Pressurized vessels, power boilers, tanks and structures. Well versed in various NDT methods such as

Ultrasonic , Radiography , Magnetic particle testing, dye penetrate testing . Additionally i have experinced in

Ultrasonic PAUT/TOFD , RMS (Rapid Motion Scan) Trainined by the company for there Project in

Azerbaijan on British Petrolium but not yet certified for PAUT, TOFD and , RMS

Ultrasonic scanning, PAUT/TOFD/RMS (Rapid Motion Scan) three years Practical experience.

I have done my Visual Inspection course in my current employer.

And also have an experience in rope access from last four plus years.

An Experience obtained from different offshore project such as piping, hookup , riser, tie-in and jacket
Installation.

Conducted Non-destructive Testing on welders Performance Qualification Test (WPQT) based on
Applicable codes,

standards and assist trainees in conducting NDT examinations.

Knowledge in isometric drawing of a very high standard.

Knowledge in Computer such as Diploma in computer office management.

Right now i am working in British Petroleum, Caspian Sea, Baku, Azerbaijan for Oceaneering.

Here I have attached my updated CV for your consideration.

If any further clarification on attached my Profile CV Please do not hesitate to contact go through this

email ID. red_thil@yahoo.co.in

Product Spotlight

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

GUL Subsea Solutions - Screeening & Monitoring

To inspect new and existing subsea lines, you need proven technology and experience. GUL offers it's
technology to solve this challenge: GUL Subsea and gMAT Transducer Rings.
>

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

SITEX CPSERIES

Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window