where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Job Seeks
senthilkumar subramanian
NDT Inspector,
Work at home, India, Joined Dec 2013, 3

senthilkumar subramanian

NDT Inspector,
Work at home,
India,
Joined Dec 2013
09:42 Apr-04-2015
NDT Rope Access Technician

Job Location: Worlwide

Dear Sir ,

This is Senthil From India For the past Ten years I have principally been qualified and experienced in the field of NDT

Inspection With Rope Access at Offshore production platforms, Onshore construction projects, production plants and pipelines.

Petrochemical and other related facilities such as pipe line inspection, corrosion surveys of piping,

Pressurized vessels, power boilers, tanks and structures. Well versed in various NDT methods such as

Ultrasonic , Radiography , Magnetic particle testing, dye penetrate testing . Additionally i have experinced in

Ultrasonic PAUT/TOFD , RMS (Rapid Motion Scan) Trainined by the company for there Project in

Azerbaijan on British Petrolium but not yet certified for PAUT, TOFD and , RMS

Ultrasonic scanning, PAUT/TOFD/RMS (Rapid Motion Scan) three years Practical experience.

I have done my Visual Inspection course in my current employer.

And also have an experience in rope access from last four plus years.

An Experience obtained from different offshore project such as piping, hookup , riser, tie-in and jacket
Installation.

Conducted Non-destructive Testing on welders Performance Qualification Test (WPQT) based on
Applicable codes,

standards and assist trainees in conducting NDT examinations.

Knowledge in isometric drawing of a very high standard.

Knowledge in Computer such as Diploma in computer office management.

Right now i am working in British Petroleum, Caspian Sea, Baku, Azerbaijan for Oceaneering.

Here I have attached my updated CV for your consideration.

If any further clarification on attached my Profile CV Please do not hesitate to contact go through this

email ID. red_thil@yahoo.co.in

Product Spotlight

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

ISONIC 3510

Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
>

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window