where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Iris Inspection Services, Inc.
We are the world's largest supplier of air cooler, boiler and exchanger tubing inspection services.
Technical Discussions
Bruno Candeias
NDT Inspector,
Qualend, Portugal, Joined May 2015, 3

Bruno Candeias

NDT Inspector,
Qualend,
Portugal,
Joined May 2015
13:07 May-14-2015
GE Phasor XS

Good morning!

Recently I'm gonna start to work with the UT equipement GE Phasor XS and I have a small problem...I can't change the display view in phased array mode to TOP VIEW. The options in the scrren simply don't appear... I also know that TOP VIEW option is really installed but i can't access this... Can anyone tell me why this is happening?

Best Regards

Bruno Candeias

Haitham ibrahim
Engineering, technical support
GE, Saudi Arabia, Joined May 2015, 2

Haitham ibrahim

GE,
Saudi Arabia,
Joined May 2015
22:10 May-14-2015
Re: GE Phasor XS
In Reply to Bruno Candeias at 13:07 May-14-2015 (Opening).

Hi i am haitham ibrahim from ge inspection technology... The tob view mode is working only wjen you connect The DM probe (corrosion probe) or the rotto array probe

Also please check in the starting screen of the device if it's mentioned top view option or not !!

Bruno Candeias
NDT Inspector,

Bruno Candeias

NDT Inspector,
Qualend,
Portugal,
Joined May 2015
10:05 May-15-2015
In Reply to Haitham ibrahim at 22:10 May-14-2015 .

Hello again,

I've checked the start screen and doesn't appear the top view feature...I've checked also the invoice of the machine and is included in the price, maybe is not activated... I connected the probe and the encoder and stays the same... What should i do more?

Thank you

Haitham
GE, Saudi Arabia, Joined May 2015, 2

Haitham

GE,
Saudi Arabia,
Joined May 2015
10:48 May-15-2015
In Reply to Bruno Candeias at 13:07 May-14-2015 (Opening).

According what you mentioned the top view is not installed .. Now you have to contact the ge directly or the ge channel partne that sold you the device . Don't worry they will provide you with acode that you will you it to upgrade the machine with the top view option also please use that email address to contact ge support services
Phone: +1 866 243-2638

ITTechsupport@ge.com

Bruno Candeias
NDT Inspector,

Bruno Candeias

NDT Inspector,
Qualend,
Portugal,
Joined May 2015
11:06 May-15-2015
In Reply to Haitham at 10:48 May-15-2015 .

My Boss already sent an e-mail to the vendor a week ago...We are waiting.

Thanks for the information!
Best Regards

roy hutchinson
roy hutchinson
22:46 Nov-02-2019
In Reply to Haitham at 10:48 May-15-2015 .

hi I have the offer of a phasor xs what are the top of the range options for this model ?

Product Spotlight

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

Research and Applications Development For NDT

The Research and Applications Development (RAD) group is a newly formed team within Acuren dedicat
ed to tackling challenging inspection problems. Our focus is the development of novel, field deployable, advanced inspection techniques for use in cases where standard NDT methods are ineffective. We don't wait for new innovations, we engineer them. From concept to commissioning.
>

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window