where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
Michael Williams
Michael Williams
17:39 Sep-29-2015
NAS410/EN4179

Hi
Can someone please verify if these are internal qualifications? For example if im qualified at one aerospace company and i leave will i take these qualifications with me. I only ask because i remember doing a level 1 in one of those years ago in an aerospace company and i think it was company specific.
Thanks for any help
Regards
Mike

Matt
NDT Inspector, Level 3 examinar
Hitchiner Manufacturing, USA, Joined Apr 2015, 9

Matt

NDT Inspector, Level 3 examinar
Hitchiner Manufacturing,
USA,
Joined Apr 2015
20:16 Sep-29-2015
Re: NAS410/EN4179
In Reply to Michael Williams at 17:39 Sep-29-2015 (Opening).

Mike,

These certifications are company specific.

regards
Matt

Terry machardy
Canada, Joined Oct 2015, 2

Terry machardy

Canada,
Joined Oct 2015
20:53 Oct-31-2015
In Reply to Michael Williams at 17:39 Sep-29-2015 (Opening).

Michael Williams did you ever work for OPTIMUS LTEE

Michael Williams
Michael Williams
21:01 Oct-31-2015
In Reply to Terry machardy at 20:53 Oct-31-2015 .

Hi Terry,
No I didnt sorry,

Product Spotlight

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

Swift & Scorpion2 - a state-of-the-art remote-control ultrasonic crawler

The Swift and Scorpion2 dry-coupled, remote-access ultrasonic crawler bring major efficiency and d
ata improvements to tank shell inspections and other structures such as vessels and offshore installations.
>

Teletest Focus+

Teletest Focus+ electronics have superior capabilities than rivals on the market. Beyond the usual
test features, Focus+ has 24 transmit channels and 24 receive channels, with an additional on-board switching capabilities. The instrument's frequency range is 10–300 kHz.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window