where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
chintan rana
Engineering,
ELECON EPC PROJECTS LTD., India, Joined Oct 2015, 2

chintan rana

Engineering,
ELECON EPC PROJECTS LTD.,
India,
Joined Oct 2015
19:06 Nov-19-2015
ndt leval 3

Hello,
plz guide me about leval 3 examination
how can i apply what eligiblity req exam method etc....

S V Swamy
Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex , India, Joined Feb 2001, 787

S V Swamy

Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001
21:33 Nov-19-2015
Re: ndt leval 3
In Reply to chintan rana at 19:06 Nov-19-2015 (Opening).

As far as academic qualifications are concerned, a pass in 10th standard would be enough.

As far as experience is concerned, you would need a few years (the period varies depending on your qualification). A pass in level II exams is helpful though it is not absolutely necessary....

There are hundreds of level III in India and thousands in the world....many of them have good real experience in the field, but many have fake experiences but manage to pass the exams....

If you are in India, ISNT is the best source to you to get authentic information regarding the exams and also get the refresher courses etc.

Though I can't help you with the actual examination, I can help you with these type of general queries, having gone through the system 15 years ago....

Best wishes

Djordje Ciric
Djordje Ciric
08:50 Nov-20-2015
Re: ndt leval 3
In Reply to chintan rana at 19:06 Nov-19-2015 (Opening).

Dear, see ISO 9712 and contact me if You wish to do it in Chez I can arrange You all. Regards

Product Spotlight

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

FMC/TFM

Next generation for Phased Array UT is here now with FMC/TFM! Have higher resolution imaging, impr
oved signal to noise ratio, characterize, size and analyze defects better with access to several wave mode views and save raw FMC data for higher quality analysis.  Some of the benefits are:
  • Beautiful Image! Easier to understand what you're looking at
  • Completely focused in entire image or volume
  • Much easier to define setups before inspection
  • Easier to decipher geometry echoes from real defects
  • Oriented defects (e.g. cracks) are imaged better
  • See image from different wave modes from one FMC inspection
  • FMC data can be reprocessed/analyzed without going back to the field
>

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

OPBOX with standard software is able to do all types of inspections and measurements: flaw detection in welds and materials, scanning of objects, testing composite materials, forged and moulded pieces, many UT inspections, measurements of properties of ma

Typical applications: UT measurements with pulse technique, Measurement of thicknesses also at hig
h temperatures, Measurements of properties of materials, including fluids and gases We are delivering a standard version of the software (for any Microsoft Windows up to 10 x64 with Microsoft Hardware certification report Approved) and for special needs: SDK with ready to use examples for LabView, MATLAB x64, C++ wrapper for dll, Python and Linux., and also low-level description of how to control our devices directly from any USB tools
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window