where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Teletest
Teletest Focus+ was the first system to use long-range guided wave ultrasonic testing to detect corrosion in pipelines.
Technical Discussions
Sandro
Sandro
18:42 Mar-30-2016
Software Omniscan MX

Hi,
My Omniscan MX do not want to start, I have done software update download from the Olympus website even more did not work, the following message appears (Failed to download FPGA acquisition code).
Can someone help me?

Sudheer
Sudheer
20:03 Mar-30-2016
Re: Software Omniscan MX
In Reply to Sandro at 18:42 Mar-30-2016 (Opening).

I strongly suspect that your module is down. Try connecting a different module to the mainframe and if it works then your module is bad

Tierri
Portugal, Joined Jun 2015, 5

Tierri

Portugal,
Joined Jun 2015
20:25 Mar-30-2016

Definitely your acquisition module might had burned out.
If it doesn't recognize the FPGA....

Regards

Volodymyr
Engineering, Deputy Director for Technical Issues/Head of Testing Laboratory/Chief of department/NDT
Joint Stock Company, Portugal, Joined Mar 2016, 25

Volodymyr

Engineering, Deputy Director for Technical Issues/Head of Testing Laboratory/Chief of department/NDT
Joint Stock Company,
Portugal,
Joined Mar 2016
23:59 Mar-30-2016

1.What is condition of connection with PC? May, Graphic Adapter don't work and you have access to folders of device?
2.If you upgraded with SD card, can you forget where you write setup files? insert sd card and try again.

More info -> more advises

SR
United Kingdom, Joined Nov 2014, 2

SR

United Kingdom,
Joined Nov 2014
09:20 Apr-01-2016

I was advised by Olympus to carefully clean the electrical contacts between the module and the main body using isopropyl alcohol. Cleared the same error and no issues since. Hope this helps.

Sandro
Sandro
13:59 Apr-01-2016
In Reply to SR at 09:20 Apr-01-2016 .

Already realized all software updates and did not work.
I will make cleaning the connectors, and test again.

thank you.

Product Spotlight

UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2

UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is is used for non-destructive hardness testing of: metals and
alloys by scales of hardness: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV); non-ferrous metals, alloys of iron etc., and using five additional scales for calibration; with tensile strength (Rm) scale determines the tensile strength of carbon steel pearlitic products by automatic recalculation from Brinell (HB) hardness scale.
>

NovaScope 6000

The all-digital Novascope 6000 is a portable, ultra-high precision thickness gauge for high-speed
thickness measurement. Novascope 6000 has unmatched capabilities and unique features including: •Superior Resolution with high contrast, high-speed color RF display •High pulser voltage •Real-time video output •Increased internal/external data storage •Programmable SetUp features •Battery & AC Powered
>

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window