where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Career Discussions
Dhiliban
Other, QA/QC engineer
L&T HCP, India, Joined May 2016, 16

Dhiliban

Other, QA/QC engineer
L&T HCP,
India,
Joined May 2016
08:02 Sep-27-2016
Which will help in learning and getting a job, M.SC in NDT or certification courses in NDT

Hi all,
I am currently having 2-years of experience in welding and quality inspection,i am interested in learning Advanced NDT like IR,Eddy current,TOFD,PAUT which is the best way to learn and also to get a job in countries like Europe,Canada and America

1.M.SC in NDT.
2.Certification courses like ASNT level-III,PCN and others respective to the countries.

Thanks in advance
Dhiliban.

satish
satish
12:03 Oct-03-2016
Re: Which will help in learning and getting a job, M.SC in NDT or certification courses in NDT
In Reply to Dhiliban at 08:02 Sep-27-2016 (Opening).

Hi,
I have been working as a trainer in NDT for the past 3 years and this comes from my experience. As far as the pay and job prospects are concerned it always depends on the certification and years of experience in the industry. I would recommend masters in NDT only if you feel you want to pursue research.

Ghanta Siva Rajesh
, QA/QC Technical Manager
ADNOC, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Joined Oct 2011, 28

Ghanta Siva Rajesh

, QA/QC Technical Manager
ADNOC,
United Arab Emirates (UAE),
Joined Oct 2011
08:37 Oct-15-2016
Re: Which will help in learning and getting a job, M.SC in NDT or certification courses in NDT
In Reply to Dhiliban at 08:02 Sep-27-2016 (Opening).

hello Dhiliban

if you want to have job in ndt field , doing NDt certification is best in my oenion

in USA -ASNt
in CANADA-ASNT/CGSB

and in euope PCN/ISO is good

and coming to jobs

in Canada .. you need get Canada PR
and for US...go with H1B

and in Europe some countries take candidates from India such as Netherlands, Norway and may be Uk as well
apply for jobs in these counties,if they like you , will offer you visa, above two i don't think they will give you visa for NDT guys

Product Spotlight

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

NEOS III

NEOS III is Logos Imagings lightest DR system. With a built-in battery and internal wireless commu
nication, the NEOS III is perfect for users that want to quickly assess an item.
>

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

CIVA 2017 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window