where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
Mario Romero
NDT Inspector,
Sensata Technologies, Mexico, Joined Oct 2016, 12

Mario Romero

NDT Inspector,
Sensata Technologies,
Mexico,
Joined Oct 2016
21:07 Apr-12-2017
Methods.

Hello to everyone,
As I posted previously, I'm preparing myself to be a PT level III under NAS 410, anD I been collecting information from different places, even here (special thanks to Mr. GHANTA SIVA RAJESH for share) but now I'm looking for information of the methods of Thermography (ITR) and Shearography (ST), can somebody please where can I get information like questionnaires?
like always thank in advance.

Simon Amallraja
Consultant, Advanced NDT Methods
Anu Consultants, India, Joined Aug 2013, 45

Simon Amallraja

Consultant, Advanced NDT Methods
Anu Consultants,
India,
Joined Aug 2013
06:33 Apr-17-2017
Re: Methods.
In Reply to Mario Romero at 21:07 Apr-12-2017 (Opening).

I can help you on Shearography method. Kindly let me know what exactly you need to know on Shearography.

Mario Romero
NDT Inspector,
Sensata Technologies, Mexico, Joined Oct 2016, 12

Mario Romero

NDT Inspector,
Sensata Technologies,
Mexico,
Joined Oct 2016
18:18 Apr-17-2017
Re: Methods.
In Reply to Simon Amallraja at 06:33 Apr-17-2017 .

Hi simon,
the information that I need is basic, just to comply with all methods mentioned on NAS 410, Thank you for your interest.

Product Spotlight

GUL Subsea Solutions - Screeening & Monitoring

To inspect new and existing subsea lines, you need proven technology and experience. GUL offers it's
technology to solve this challenge: GUL Subsea and gMAT Transducer Rings.
>

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

Scatter Correction for Industrial Cone-Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT)

Download our white paper on Scatter Correction for Industrial Cone-Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT)
Using 3D VSHARP, a fast GPU-Based Linear Boltzmann Transport Equation Solver here: http://bit.ly/2Y0t78P
>

OPBOX with standard software is able to do all types of inspections and measurements: flaw detection in welds and materials, scanning of objects, testing composite materials, forged and moulded pieces, many UT inspections, measurements of properties of ma

Typical applications: UT measurements with pulse technique, Measurement of thicknesses also at hig
h temperatures, Measurements of properties of materials, including fluids and gases We are delivering a standard version of the software (for any Microsoft Windows up to 10 x64 with Microsoft Hardware certification report Approved) and for special needs: SDK with ready to use examples for LabView, MATLAB x64, C++ wrapper for dll, Python and Linux., and also low-level description of how to control our devices directly from any USB tools
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window