where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Canadian Institute for NDE
We are specialized in training for Radiography, Ultrasonics, Magnetic Particle, Liquid Penetrant, Eddy Current and emerging NDT technologies.
Job Seeks
SULTAN KHAN HONNALLI
Engineering, NDT SUPERVISOR
MK FASTENERS BOMMASANDRA BANGALORE, India, Joined Jun 2017, 2

SULTAN KHAN HONNALLI

Engineering, NDT SUPERVISOR
MK FASTENERS BOMMASANDRA BANGALORE,
India,
Joined Jun 2017
15:50 Jul-03-2017
ASNT LEVEL II UT,MT,PT,RT & VT

Job Location: worldwide

Dear Sir/Mam,

Please accept my letter and resume in response to a Mechanical Engineer (NDT)

I have done Bachelor of engineering in mechanical engineering from visweswaraiya technological University. I would like to start my career with a company/firm where I will have effective environment for knowledge, where with my skills and knowledge I will able to know about new things, and where my performance will be meet to company’s goals/needs.

As a mechanical engineer, I am perfect in engineering principles, applied tools and practices and testing. In addition, I have excellent knowledge about Auto CAD and NDT (Non Destructive Testing).

My key strength includes leadership, creativity, troubleshooting skills, quick problem solving ability and good communication skills.

I believe that I could make significant contribution to your firm.

Thank you for reading my letter and resume

SULTAN KHAN
PH NO - 9738762632

Product Spotlight

iProbe - USB Phased Array Probe

Turn your PC, Laptop or Tablet into a powerful 32:64 Phased Array system with our USB powered Phas
ed Array iProbe and inspection software package. Perform affordable weld inspection and corrosion mapping inspections with this powerful but small system. The probe has a 100V pulser, 8K PRF, dual axis encoder input and achieves outstanding signal quality.
>

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

Echomac® PA Bar Tester

The Echomac® PA BT provides 100% inspection of round bars for core and surface defects, at speeds u
p to 2 m/sec, depending on the specific application. The unit allows producers to handle a much larger range of diameters in one installation, and is available in 3 models to test 10 – 75mm diameter (small model); 20 – 130mm (medium model) or 50 – 254mm (large model) bars.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window