where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

ZETEC, Inc.
Zetec is a global leader in nondestructive testing (NDT) solutions for the critical inspection needs of industries the world counts on every day, ...
Career Discussions
Arjumon haridasan
Arjumon haridasan
08:46 Aug-04-2017
Cswip percentage

I got the exam result cswip 3.1, by gods grace i passed the exam , but i dont know how to check the percentage of my marks, can u please help me to checck the percentage of my result.

Benjamin Blankson
NDT Inspector, QAQC Advisor
Webb Construction West Africa, Ghana, Joined Mar 2008, 4

Benjamin Blankson

NDT Inspector, QAQC Advisor
Webb Construction West Africa,
Ghana,
Joined Mar 2008
04:26 Aug-05-2017
Re: Cswip percentage
In Reply to Arjumon haridasan at 08:46 Aug-04-2017 (Opening).

Arjumon,

I can't remember, if TWI/CSWIP will not furnish you with this information, which will not make any difference. Unless, you failed your exams! Where your detailed results will enable you to prepare well for retest. By the way, congratulations!

Ben

Hamid Reza
Canada, Joined Oct 2016, 68

Hamid Reza

Canada,
Joined Oct 2016
23:34 Aug-05-2017
Re: Cswip percentage
In Reply to Benjamin Blankson at 04:26 Aug-05-2017 .

Dear Arjumon,

Congratulations on your exam results... It is a very good certificate to have.

Contact the TWI branch that you took the course with and they will definitely send you your transcript. But the transcript is going to be unofficial, sent by email and is only for informational use. It is only good to see how well you did in the exam.

Also it takes much longer for the transcripts to be available. Sometimes one or two months after the preliminary test results are ready...

I know that they send it automatically by email in many regions.

Sincerely,
Hamid Reza

Product Spotlight

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

EKOSCAN Phased Array

In order to always fit your needs, EKOSCAN can manufacture any type of UT transducer, either convent
ional or Phased Array. As an ISO 9001: 2015 certified company, EKOSCAN is extremely careful as far a material selection and manufacturing processes are concerned. Our probes guarantee our customers the benefits of latest innovations regarding piezo-composite, backing, impedance adaptation layer, etc. Specific probes for hostile environment: high temperature, high pressure, corrosive environment,etc. Specific probes designed to fit your specific application: optimization of every parameter to guarantee you the best detection.
>

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

Surf-X® Array Probe

Introducing the Surf-X family of flexible Eddy Current Array (ECA) probes. Featuring unique multiple
coil sets and proprietary X-PROBE technology, Surf-X array probes can quickly and accurately handle a range of inspection applications, from inspecting corrosion or cracking in pipes, pressure vessels, or tanks, to assessing and sizing cracks in raised welds and friction stir welds.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window