where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Career Discussions
Arjumon haridasan
Arjumon haridasan
08:46 Aug-04-2017
Cswip percentage

I got the exam result cswip 3.1, by gods grace i passed the exam , but i dont know how to check the percentage of my marks, can u please help me to checck the percentage of my result.

Benjamin Blankson
NDT Inspector, QAQC Advisor
Webb Construction West Africa, Ghana, Joined Mar 2008, 4

Benjamin Blankson

NDT Inspector, QAQC Advisor
Webb Construction West Africa,
Ghana,
Joined Mar 2008
04:26 Aug-05-2017
Re: Cswip percentage
In Reply to Arjumon haridasan at 08:46 Aug-04-2017 (Opening).

Arjumon,

I can't remember, if TWI/CSWIP will not furnish you with this information, which will not make any difference. Unless, you failed your exams! Where your detailed results will enable you to prepare well for retest. By the way, congratulations!

Ben

Hamid Reza
Canada, Joined Oct 2016, 68

Hamid Reza

Canada,
Joined Oct 2016
23:34 Aug-05-2017
Re: Cswip percentage
In Reply to Benjamin Blankson at 04:26 Aug-05-2017 .

Dear Arjumon,

Congratulations on your exam results... It is a very good certificate to have.

Contact the TWI branch that you took the course with and they will definitely send you your transcript. But the transcript is going to be unofficial, sent by email and is only for informational use. It is only good to see how well you did in the exam.

Also it takes much longer for the transcripts to be available. Sometimes one or two months after the preliminary test results are ready...

I know that they send it automatically by email in many regions.

Sincerely,
Hamid Reza

Product Spotlight

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

Lyft™: Pulsed Eddy Current Reinvented

PEC Reinvented—CUI Programs Redefined Corrosion under insulation (CUI) is possibly the greatest u
nresolved asset integrity problem in the industry. Current methods for measuring wall thickness with liftoff, without removing insulation, all have severe limitations. Eddyfi introduces Lyft — a reinvented, high-performance pulsed eddy current (PEC) solution. The patent- pending system features a state-of-the-art portable instrument, real- time C-scan imaging, fast data acquisition with grid-mapping and dynamic scanning modes, and flexibility with long cables. It can also scan through thick metal and insulation, as well as aluminum, stainless steel, and galvanized steel weather jackets. Who else but Eddyfi to reinvent an eddy current technique and redefine CUI programs. Got Lyft?
>

Echomac® Small

Available with up to eight channels of electronics to detect and evaluate thickness, flaws and eccen
tricity, this UT tester is housed in a convenient, smaller cabinet. This instrument can be used in conjunction with bubbler or immersion tank systems, or with a test bench or in laboratory applications. The Echomac® Small is available in the FD4, FD6 or FD6A versions.
>

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window