where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Seeks
TAMILVENTHAN
NDT Inspector,
arise marine,qatar, India, Joined Nov 2016, 1

TAMILVENTHAN

NDT Inspector,
arise marine,qatar,
India,
Joined Nov 2016
14:07 May-23-2018
PCN MULTI NDT INSPECTOR

Job Location: worldwide
Download Virus Scan recommended!

Download Virus Scan recommended!

This is TAMILVENTHAN a MULTI NDT INSPECTOR having 9 years of experience in Oil & Gas Refinery Industries for carrying out several NDT activities. I had an educational background in Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering. And had a NDT LEVEL 2 certification in PCN (UT, MT& PT) & ASNT (UT, MT, PT, RT ).

I shall be great full , if you consider my application for suitable post for NDT Technician in your organization for future, here with please find my CV attached for your kind perusal and do the needful. I am waiting for positive reply as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration

With Regards,
TAMILVENTHAN.B
+91 9790053323

Product Spotlight

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

Swift & Scorpion2 - a state-of-the-art remote-control ultrasonic crawler

The Swift and Scorpion2 dry-coupled, remote-access ultrasonic crawler bring major efficiency and d
ata improvements to tank shell inspections and other structures such as vessels and offshore installations.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window