where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

GRANPECT COMPANY Ltd
GRANPECT bends to the industrialization of high-tech research achievements and specializes in research and development of various X-ray radiation imag ...
Career Discussions
a.boulfiza
a.boulfiza
14:23 Jul-14-2018
pcn cerifications

in india exam centers if you pay 100 dollars they will give you all mcq answers.
i saw in project around midel east indians certifieds ndt inspectors they dont know ndt at all.
it is a good thins what pcn did when he willdraw all indians certifications.
it is the same thing with CSWIP in india you can have all cswip certifications if you pay, i hope cswip will do the same thing as pcn

mofeokoromadu
mofeokoromadu
22:27 Jul-14-2018
Re: pcn cerifications
In Reply to a.boulfiza at 14:23 Jul-14-2018 (Opening).

This is very wrong and untrue. PCN withdrawal of certification was wrong and maybe politicizes. I have worked with very experience Indians in the field of NDT that study fron NDTL and also with British guys who has PCN certification from the UK and knows nothing. This thing is individual and should not be generalized.
I had my PCN from that same institute in India, I did not cheat in any way but my certifications were withdrawn however, i went to IMechE Engineering and cleared all my papers. True be told I have not seen anybody from NDTL that fails in the resit, that means they were wrongly accussed.
In my opinion PCN has a weak audit system

Alexander Mathew
Saudi Arabia, Joined Jul 2015, 11

Alexander Mathew

Saudi Arabia,
Joined Jul 2015
10:43 Jul-15-2018
In Reply to mofeokoromadu at 22:27 Jul-14-2018 .

Recently I interviewed NDT Level II certified personnel in India, 99% of the candidates who came for interview had level II certificates in all major four methods (RT,UT,MT & PT) but none of them ever seen the NDT equipment. Nobody had any experience in the above methods and the they all are certified to ASNT Level II.
Shame to level III personnel who certified them and I surprise if the level IIIs ever seen any NDT equipment.

Vipin Peter
Other, Radiation Safety officer
India, Joined Nov 2016, 1

Vipin Peter

Other, Radiation Safety officer
India,
Joined Nov 2016
11:31 Jul-15-2018
In Reply to mofeokoromadu at 22:27 Jul-14-2018 .

My certificate was also withdrawn, worked hard for it, wrote exam sincerely,my several months savings for exam fees was wasted.
what they did was total bullshit

Abdelkrim Boulfiza
Abdelkrim Boulfiza
13:17 Jul-15-2018
In Reply to Alexander Mathew at 10:43 Jul-15-2018 .

you right that what im saying about indians certified personnel in pcn.
concerning ASNT you have to know that all of them are certified SNTC A1 and not asnt.

Abdelkrim Boulfiza
Abdelkrim Boulfiza
13:19 Jul-15-2018
In Reply to Vipin Peter at 11:31 Jul-15-2018 .

may be you did your certication correctly bur 99% of personnel who are certified in india they got it with money.

ndtian
ndtian
19:43 Jul-15-2018
In Reply to Abdelkrim Boulfiza at 13:19 Jul-15-2018 .

hey both morons !! Abdelkrim Boulfiza and alexander mathew first you read to get the difference between the ASNT L-II & NDT L-II then what are all the L-II certifications are there..in live! why are you interviewed particularly with indians!!! dnt your company allows to take other nationalities huh!! highest L-III no's are indians have very well versed comparing with other nationalities because we know the value of money and how to do the quality job. in worldwide all the higher officials are indians working with good ndt inspectors for all major projects. between will not respond for this type of thread because we knew its just a thread from most irresponsible person wrongly got a postion called QA/QC in algeria.

oh yeah,,,here we go with well qualified and genuinely certified mr a.boulfiza ...now,if you are present in india means(not means let me have your FAKE passport because i guess you dnt have proper passport too) i'll take a visa to the india(definitely our embassy will not allow african monkey like you to enter) to reach indian exam centers(i hope you have very good contact and gave the money)will give you 1000$ which is equal to one method for a MCQ let me check it ,,whether they'll give or they'll disqualify your application or not!!
((it is a good thins what pcn did when he willdraw all indians certifications.)) WOW YOUR ENGLISH AWESOME!! its a UK/US??? its not thin,PCN its so called DIGGER BINDT fyi not only indians are affected (from allover the world who did in there{ndtl} itake it in a count decibel ,mindt...)between our country are peoples working with a valid certification(myslef done reexamination with twi cswip ndt L-ii ut3.1&3.2 mt pt (multi-sector) then typical asnt L3 ut mt pt recently) without knowing anything!!! dnt mess with indians #finalWARNING

dear admin im requesting you to please post without correction(i dnt wanna my comment to hurt anyone of this forum rather than this two jerks,you can delete after this two fools are noticed and that there empty brains filled means,,, thank you ndt.net much respect.

ASHOK KUMAR PATRA
Saudi K-KEM Engineering service co, Saudi Arabia, Joined May 2018, 53

ASHOK KUMAR PATRA

Saudi K-KEM Engineering service co,
Saudi Arabia,
Joined May 2018
13:29 Jul-16-2018
In Reply to ndtian at 19:43 Jul-15-2018 .

Good reply.

If somebody wants to pay peanuts to get peanuts sometimes in return.

Do not generalize and cry for that in the forum.

NDT GUY
NDT GUY
10:41 Jul-17-2018
In Reply to ASHOK KUMAR PATRA at 13:29 Jul-16-2018 .

BINDT (PCN) need to release the results of the resits.

If the percentage is high (70+) then the AQB is vindicated.

If the result is low < 70, then BINDT( PCN) is vindicated.

Please show me the stats.........................

sridhar
NDT , India, Joined Jul 2018, 4

sridhar

NDT ,
India,
Joined Jul 2018
07:39 Jul-18-2018
In Reply to a.boulfiza at 14:23 Jul-14-2018 (Opening).

I will pay 100 dollars can You please get a single paper from Indian Market.

It is very much available in malaysian market especailly from MINDT. MINDT Is protected by BINDT because MINDT is working under iMeche. You african guys in that case why are you coming to India to do PCN rather you may go to UK and do the course. In India all the centres teach nicely and work hard for the participants. Go to UK one time, you will realise. All drivers, conductors, teachers are the lecturers and they teach only examination questions nothing else.

CSWIP is handled by TWI directly. You mean to say that TWI is not clean. In that case please dont go and attend CSWIP.
You african guys have no brain and dare to speak about Indians. If all Indians come out of the inspection field then most of the countries in the world in trouble.
Realise that first.

sri
NDT , India, Joined Jul 2018, 4

sri

NDT ,
India,
Joined Jul 2018
07:49 Jul-18-2018
In Reply to NDT GUY at 10:41 Jul-17-2018 .

BINDT will not publish the data. Even if they publish How can we validate that data.

If the percentage would have been low, By this time they would have announced with bar charts and prove their certification credibility. Already market is completely moving out of PCN and Britishers have learnt a lesson.

Product Spotlight

Ultrasonic Squirter/Gantry System

TecScan’s NDT Ultrasonic Gantry Systems are industrial Squirter scanners designed for non-destru
ctive quality testing and raster scanning of large structures and parts. The Gantry Systems are usually composed of an Industrial Mechanical Scanner and a Control Room with System Workstation.
>

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window