where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Acoustic Emission Consulting, Inc.
Acoustic Emission Consulting, Inc. specializes in the design of small portable AE instruments for field and lab use.
Technical Discussions
stephen forson
stephen forson
14:08 Sep-17-2016
MY PMI Niton XL3t GOLDD XRF Analyzer CAN NOT TURN ON

Please my PMI Niton XL3t GOLDD XRF Analyzer was giving me "no match" when i was scanning so I removed the old battery and put anew battery. Now when i press the start buttom ,it can't turn on

Montasir
Engineering,
Qatar, Joined May 2008, 4

Montasir

Engineering,
Qatar,
Joined May 2008
09:19 Sep-23-2016
Re: MY PMI Niton XL3t GOLDD XRF Analyzer CAN NOT TURN ON
In Reply to stephen forson at 14:08 Sep-17-2016 (Opening).

If giving a "no match" result on your PMI analyzer doesn't mean it's having an error but the material you are inspecting wasn't in it's library. By removing batteries while the machine is on could possibly damage the program. Make sure your batteries fully charge and try to turn it on again, if still doesn't work contact the vendor and ask them how to rectify the problem

Agoo
Zimbabwe, Joined Sep 2018, 5

Agoo

Zimbabwe,
Joined Sep 2018
10:42 Jan-28-2019
In Reply to stephen forson at 14:08 Sep-17-2016 (Opening).

Hello Stephen,

It was a long time ago but have you solved the booting problem with your XL3t XRF? We have the same problem. If so how did you solve it?

Agoo

ASHOK KUMAR PATRA
Saudi K-KEM Engineering service co, Saudi Arabia, Joined May 2018, 55

ASHOK KUMAR PATRA

Saudi K-KEM Engineering service co,
Saudi Arabia,
Joined May 2018
11:56 Jan-29-2019
In Reply to Agoo at 10:42 Jan-28-2019 .

Try reset or go for manufacturer.

Agoo

Agoo

Zimbabwe,
Joined Sep 2018
12:40 Jan-29-2019
In Reply to ASHOK KUMAR PATRA at 11:56 Jan-29-2019 .

I am in the field for sometime and not possible to go to manufacturer. Do you have any experience with reloading the software into the device? Have you ever done this with any Thermo XRFs?

ASHOK KUMAR PATRA

ASHOK KUMAR PATRA

Saudi Arabia,
Joined May 2018
14:21 Jan-30-2019
In Reply to Agoo at 12:40 Jan-29-2019 .

No need to send you can call your vendor, he will help you there is a reset button and once reset is ok.

or get support through internet by registering your product.

agoo

agoo

Zimbabwe,
Joined Sep 2018
14:26 Jan-30-2019
In Reply to ASHOK KUMAR PATRA at 14:21 Jan-30-2019 .

I have called vendor but they are reallocating and it will take at least two month before they can answer. I have also registered through internet but still haven't heard from them. I didn't see any reset button. Do you know where it is located?

ASHOK KUMAR PATRA

ASHOK KUMAR PATRA

Saudi Arabia,
Joined May 2018
05:37 Feb-02-2019
In Reply to agoo at 14:26 Jan-30-2019 .

can you send me the picture from your start button your machine is it a switch and there is other set of USB connector and purging point etc. there?

Product Spotlight

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2

UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is is used for non-destructive hardness testing of: metals and
alloys by scales of hardness: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV); non-ferrous metals, alloys of iron etc., and using five additional scales for calibration; with tensile strength (Rm) scale determines the tensile strength of carbon steel pearlitic products by automatic recalculation from Brinell (HB) hardness scale.
>

YXLON Cougar EVO

Scalable small footprint X-ray inspection systems for assembly and laboratory applications. The
YXLON Cougar EVO series was designed to provide the "best-in- class" inspection solutions for SMT, semiconductor, and laboratory assembly applications, while maintaining a small system footprint for maximum convenience. With optimized software and hardware, these systems produce higher quality and more consistent results than other electronics inspection systems currently on the market.
>

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window