where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Andrés Romero
NDT Inspector,
Spain, Joined Jul 2019, 13

Andrés Romero

NDT Inspector,
Spain,
Joined Jul 2019
00:49 Jul-31-2019
"C" roja en pantalla MX2

Hola, alguien me puede explicar el significado de la letra "C" de color rojo que sale en la pantalla del MX2.

Debe estar en rojo, o está rojo porque hay algo mal?

Saludos

Creed
NDT Inspector,
Vietnam, Joined Jul 2009, 37

Creed

NDT Inspector,
Vietnam,
Joined Jul 2009
11:31 Jul-31-2019
Re: "C" roja en pantalla MX2
In Reply to Andrés Romero at 00:49 Jul-31-2019 (Opening).

"C" It means the C-Scan data collected is "Compressed" because the screen is not "long" enough to display full length, therefore the C-scan will not display enough all the collected data, so if you have indication it will be display "shorter" or not be displayed on the screen of the testing unit due to be compressed.However when you upload the raw data onto analysis software, the data is not compressed anymore.
That is my understand, correct me if I am wrong.

Product Spotlight

VeeScan AirCraft Wheel Inspection

The VEESCAN offers maximum flexibility, has a proven mechanical design and records of breakdown-fr
ee operation of over 365 days. Appealing to companies in the Aerospace industry, the VEESCAN is ideal for all wheel-testing environments. With a wide selection of probes, the VeeScan allows your wheel testing facility the flexibility to select the most compatible configurations with their workload.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

32:128PR PAUT & 2-ch TOFD Flaw Detector: SyncScan 2

●32:128PR PAUT with optional 2-ch TOFD to maximize your efficiency ●Support PR mode for corrosi
on inspection ●Multiple solutions for welds & corrosion ●Faster scan speed (Approximately 3 meters/minute) ●Light weight: 4kg only including battery
>

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window