where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Ultrasonic Sciences Ltd
We specialize in the design and manufacture of automated and semi-automated ultrasonic testing systems, including multi axis, multi channels systems and phased array electronics.
Technical Discussions
suresh
NDT Inspector, -
NIT ,T, India, Joined Sep 2006, 4

suresh

NDT Inspector, -
NIT ,T,
India,
Joined Sep 2006
14:54 Nov-09-2019
Tomoview Display
zoom image

Dear Tomoview Experts,

Any leads how to bring up in Scan axis in the menu display setup for S-Scan

i.e, Display > Cursors > Scan the scan axis cursor for the S-Scan display.

Thanks in advance for reply

Ali
NDT Inspector,
Iran, Joined Mar 2013, 111

Ali

NDT Inspector,
Iran,
Joined Mar 2013
13:25 Nov-13-2019
Re: Tomoview Display
In Reply to suresh at 14:54 Nov-09-2019 (Opening).

Suresh,
I don't think that Tomo view able to display scan axis with single S-scan view.You need at least C or B-scan to see scan axis ruler. UT studiu from Sonatest can display scan axis frams (not scan axis ruler) with single S-scan view .

nick bublitz
Other, Phased Array Analysist
VeriPhase, USA, Joined May 2010, 129

nick bublitz

Other, Phased Array Analysist
VeriPhase,
USA,
Joined May 2010
16:08 Nov-13-2019
In Reply to suresh at 14:54 Nov-09-2019 (Opening).

In order to show the scan, and be able to move the cursor and see the resulting S-scan and A-scan at that scan position, you must choose a view that has a scan axis, i.e. a C-scan. The menu you are manipulating is not the right area for choosing displays, see the manual https://www.olympus-ims.com/en/tomoview/#!cms[tab]=%2Ftomoview%2Fresources

You will want an empty window that is "active or selected", then use the View/Contents menus from the top.

Suresh
Suresh
13:45 Nov-17-2019
In Reply to nick bublitz at 16:08 Nov-13-2019 .

Thanks for reply,

Sometimes of the many views set in the customized TV display, I just want to blow up S-scan and navigate through the scan length. I always wonder there is scan position (see pics just below the index axis ruler) at bottom of S-Scan & or all views inactive and null value in TV analysis mode and also given a blown up S-scan there is no way to know at which scan position... So, if there is anyway to browse thru scan positions using mouse or shortcut key...

..on lighter note the same can be done in OmniPC

Again thanks for reply..

Product Spotlight

Ultrasonic Squirter/Gantry System

TecScan’s NDT Ultrasonic Gantry Systems are industrial Squirter scanners designed for non-destru
ctive quality testing and raster scanning of large structures and parts. The Gantry Systems are usually composed of an Industrial Mechanical Scanner and a Control Room with System Workstation.
>

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window