where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Eddyfi
Eddyfi Technologies provide the most advanced NDT technologies in the world, helping OEMs, asset owners and service companies enhance productivit ...
Technical Discussions
M.eskandarzade
Other, Technical Inspector Qoordinator
G.G.S Group, Iran, Joined Mar 2006, 10

M.eskandarzade

G.G.S Group,
Iran,
Joined Mar 2006
08:12 Jul-11-2006
EMATs

if it is possible tell me how is used reflection and transmission coefficients in the application of pipeline or plate flaw detection for determine the depth of cracks with the use of EMAT? also i don't know what does the mode mean (SH waves n1 mode & n2 mode..) in electromagnetic wave propagation?

mehdi
G.G.S Group, Iran, Joined Mar 2006, 10

mehdi

G.G.S Group,
Iran,
Joined Mar 2006
03:50 Jul-19-2006
Re: EMATs
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: if it is possible tell me how is used reflection and transmission coefficients in the application of pipeline or plate flaw detection for determine the depth of cracks with the use of EMAT? also i don't know what does the mode mean (SH waves n1 mode & n2 mode..) in electromagnetic wave propagation?
------------ End Original Message ------------

Dear Dr. Maxfield

thank you for useful information. approximately i get my answer.unfortunately i can not send you the messege on your e-mail. i won't forget your assistance.

best regards

Product Spotlight

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

OmniScan™ X3 flaw detector

The OmniScan X3 flaw detector is a complete phased array toolbox. Powerful tools, like total focus
ing method (TFM) images and advanced visualization capabilities, enable you to complete your inspection with greater confidence.
>

MIZ®-21C: Truly Affordable Eddy Current Handheld with Surface Array Capability

Introducing MIZ-21C, the first truly affordable handheld eddy current instrument with surface array
capabilities. MIZ-21C can deliver fast, accurate inspections in demanding NDT applications including aerospace, oil and gas, manufacturing, and power generation. The surface array solution can reduce inspection time by up to 95% compared to traditional handheld pencil probes. The ergonomic design, long battery life, and intuitive touchscreen mean you can inspect more areas faster than ever without fatigue.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window