where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Canadian Institute for NDE
We are specialized in training for Radiography, Ultrasonics, Magnetic Particle, Liquid Penetrant, Eddy Current and emerging NDT technologies.
Technical Discussions
M.eskandarzade
Other, Technical Inspector Qoordinator
G.G.S Group, Iran, Joined Mar 2006, 10

M.eskandarzade

G.G.S Group,
Iran,
Joined Mar 2006
05:53 Sep-06-2006
EMATS

I am doing my final project for optimization i need some Experimental data for my dissertation, is any one to
available them for me?

thaks a lot

M.Eskandarzade
G.G.S Group, Iran, Joined Mar 2006, 10

M.Eskandarzade

G.G.S Group,
Iran,
Joined Mar 2006
05:59 Sep-06-2006
Re: EMATS
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I am doing my final project for optimization of EMAT parameters like Amplitute, frequency, bias field, dynamic field. i need some Experimental data at now, is any one to
: available them for me?
: thaks a lot
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

AMIGO2

TSC Amigo2 - ACFM technology has developed a solid reputation for accurately detecting and sizing
surface-breaking cracks through paint and coatings. As the industry demands increased performance in speed, signal quality, and portability, it’s time for an evolution. It’s time for Amigo2.
>

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

NDT Master Lecturer

In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees the
oretical depth and practical inside. Academic Director: Prof. Dr. Christian Boller
The following lecturers are not complete: Prof. Tadeusz Stepinski, Prof. Wieslaw Staszewski, Prof. Frank Walther, Prof. Giovanni Bruno, Prof. Gerd Dobmann, Prof. Philippe Guy
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window