where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

VOGT Ultrasonics GmbH
non-destructive testing, services, training, ultrasonic systems, immersion and squirter inspection systems, PROline, digital radiology

Job Seeks
senthilkumar subramanian
NDT Inspector,
Work at home, India, Joined Dec 2013, 3

senthilkumar subramanian

NDT Inspector,
Work at home,
India,
Joined Dec 2013
09:42 Apr-04-2015
NDT Rope Access Technician

Job Location: Worlwide

Dear Sir ,

This is Senthil From India For the past Ten years I have principally been qualified and experienced in the field of NDT

Inspection With Rope Access at Offshore production platforms, Onshore construction projects, production plants and pipelines.

Petrochemical and other related facilities such as pipe line inspection, corrosion surveys of piping,

Pressurized vessels, power boilers, tanks and structures. Well versed in various NDT methods such as

Ultrasonic , Radiography , Magnetic particle testing, dye penetrate testing . Additionally i have experinced in

Ultrasonic PAUT/TOFD , RMS (Rapid Motion Scan) Trainined by the company for there Project in

Azerbaijan on British Petrolium but not yet certified for PAUT, TOFD and , RMS

Ultrasonic scanning, PAUT/TOFD/RMS (Rapid Motion Scan) three years Practical experience.

I have done my Visual Inspection course in my current employer.

And also have an experience in rope access from last four plus years.

An Experience obtained from different offshore project such as piping, hookup , riser, tie-in and jacket
Installation.

Conducted Non-destructive Testing on welders Performance Qualification Test (WPQT) based on
Applicable codes,

standards and assist trainees in conducting NDT examinations.

Knowledge in isometric drawing of a very high standard.

Knowledge in Computer such as Diploma in computer office management.

Right now i am working in British Petroleum, Caspian Sea, Baku, Azerbaijan for Oceaneering.

Here I have attached my updated CV for your consideration.

If any further clarification on attached my Profile CV Please do not hesitate to contact go through this

email ID. red_thil@yahoo.co.in

Product Spotlight

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

Research and Application Development For NDT

Acuren’s Research and Application Development specializes in the development of advanced ultraso
nic inspection techniques and systems for challenging inspection applications, with an emphasis on practical solutions which are field deployable. Services include manual and automated ultrasonic inspection system development, inspection technique optimization using laboratory scale studies and ultrasonic modeling (CIVA, BeamTool), preparing technical justification for technique evaluation and qualification (Probability of Detection and sizing accuracy studies), inspection/calibration/analysis procedure preparation to support field deployment of custom techniques, and development of custom imaging algorithms to support challenging inspection applications.
>

Immersion systems

ScanMaster ultrasonic immersion systems are designed for high throughput, multi shift operation in a
n industrial or lab environment. These fully integrated systems provide various scanning configurations and incorporate conventional and phased arrays technologies to support diverse applications, such as inspection of disks, bars, shafts, billets and plates. All of ScanMaster immersion systems are built from high accuracy scanning frames allowing for scanning of complex parts and include a multi-channel ultrasonic instrument with exceptional performance. The systems are approved by all major manufacturers for C-scan inspection of jet engine forged discs. Together with a comprehensive set of software modules these flexible series of systems provide the customer with the best price performance solutions.
>

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window