where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Jose I. Perez
Jose I. Perez
03:51 Aug-10-1999
ndt support

Hello,

I'm trying find someone that could help me, on finding the battery and battery charger with cable to a DSL 104 Panametrics unit. I have call the Panametrics, but they said that the unit is old and they do not support it anymore.

Thks
JIP

John Hansen
Director, - Eddy Current Technology
ETher NDE Ltd, United Kingdom, Joined Oct 1999, 74

John Hansen

Director, - Eddy Current Technology
ETher NDE Ltd,
United Kingdom,
Joined Oct 1999
05:04 Aug-10-1999
Re: ndt support
The DSL 104 was/is made by Diagnostic Sonar Ltd. Who were the Panametrics UK rep.

Their e-mail is DiagnosticSonar@compuserve.com

Their address is in the suppliers index on the British NDT society we site. www.bindt.org

Hope this is some help.

All the best

John Hansen

David Lines
David Lines
08:21 Aug-11-1999
Re: ndt support

: Hello,

: I'm trying find someone that could help me, on finding the battery and battery charger with cable to a DSL 104 Panametrics unit. I have call the Panametrics, but they said that the unit is old and they do not support it anymore.

: Thks
: JIP

Diagnostic Sonar manufactured the DSL104 flaw detector range and is able to provide the support you need - you should have been referred on if Panametrics were unable to help directly.

Please send details of model# (eg. DSL014/R/RF/DG), serial number and how to contact you to Dennis Walkingshaw at DiagnosticSonar@compuserve.com or to
Diagnostic Sonar Ltd.
Baird Road
Kirkton Campus
Livingston
West Lothian
Scotland
EH54 7BX
Tel: +44 1506 411877
Fax: +44 1506 412410

Product Spotlight

Customized Probes and Transducers

With a strong development department and our own piezocomposite production, we accompany you from th
e first product idea to serial production. Our scientists are continuously researching new methods in the field of ultrasonic measurement technology. The progress achieved enables us to offer you optimal solutions.
>

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

Echomac® PA Bar Tester

The Echomac® PA BT provides 100% inspection of round bars for core and surface defects, at speeds u
p to 2 m/sec, depending on the specific application. The unit allows producers to handle a much larger range of diameters in one installation, and is available in 3 models to test 10 – 75mm diameter (small model); 20 – 130mm (medium model) or 50 – 254mm (large model) bars.
>

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window