where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

AT-Automation Technology GmbH
AT -Automation Technology is a systems house for industrial image processing. AT offers thermographic ndt systems as well as high-speed 3D sensors.
Technical Discussions
krish
krish
01:14 Nov-16-2006
Tank floor scanning

I would like to know the name and address of any Indian Agency who can carry out corrosion mapping of petroleum products storage tank bottom plate using tank floor scanner-MFL( Magnetic flux leakage) or ultrasound principle(cosasco equipment).

Sunil N. Ramchandran
Sunil N. Ramchandran
04:59 Nov-16-2006
Re: Tank floor scanning
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I would like to know the name and address of any Indian Agency who can carry out corrosion mapping of petroleum products storage tank bottom plate using tank floor scanner-MFL( Magnetic flux leakage) or ultrasound principle(cosasco equipment).
------------ End Original Message ------------

Dear Sir:

I sent you an email directly with the contact information for our Mumbai office.

Thank you.
Sunil N. Ramchandran
for TesTex Inc.

Alan Ashton
Alan Ashton
09:26 Nov-17-2006
Re: Tank floor scanning
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I would like to know the name and address of any Indian Agency who can carry out corrosion mapping of petroleum products storage tank bottom plate using tank floor scanner-MFL( Magnetic flux leakage) or ultrasound principle(cosasco equipment).
------------ End Original Message ------------

Krish,
We are a leading OEM as well as service provider and i feel sure we can assist you with our Floormap VS2. Please respond to my email

Product Spotlight

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

Immersion systems

ScanMaster ultrasonic immersion systems are designed for high throughput, multi shift operation in a
n industrial or lab environment. These fully integrated systems provide various scanning configurations and incorporate conventional and phased arrays technologies to support diverse applications, such as inspection of disks, bars, shafts, billets and plates. All of ScanMaster immersion systems are built from high accuracy scanning frames allowing for scanning of complex parts and include a multi-channel ultrasonic instrument with exceptional performance. The systems are approved by all major manufacturers for C-scan inspection of jet engine forged discs. Together with a comprehensive set of software modules these flexible series of systems provide the customer with the best price performance solutions.
>

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window