where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
steve hornby
NDT Inspector, NDT Manager
BAE SYSTEMS, SUBMARINES, United Kingdom, Joined Nov 2003, 4

steve hornby

NDT Inspector, NDT Manager
BAE SYSTEMS, SUBMARINES,
United Kingdom,
Joined Nov 2003
02:16 Dec-01-2003
digital radiography of welding

I have recently hired an Agfa Rad View system with an aim to developing radiographic techniques for pipewelds. Has anybody as yet managed to achieve the required 2% IQI sensitivity with Digital Radiography using flexible imaging plates

Dennis Lee
Director, Vice President of Operations
US Inspection Services, USA, Joined Feb 2000, 2

Dennis Lee

Director, Vice President of Operations
US Inspection Services,
USA,
Joined Feb 2000
06:47 Dec-02-2003
Re: digital radiography of welding
We have been successful using the Fuji Dynamix 4 CR System. We have shot the Agfa system side by side with the Fuji System. We were not able to pull the 2-2T hole using the Agfa system. Agfa may be able to tweak their menus to help you a bit. If it's not to late take a look at the Fuji system. We now own 4 of the Fuji systems and are very pleased with their performance. If I can help you in anyway please feel free to contact me at dennis.lee@usinspection.com or (937) 228-9729.
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I have recently hired an Agfa Rad View system with an aim to developing radiographic techniques for pipewelds. Has anybody as yet managed to achieve the required 2% IQI sensitivity with Digital Radiography using flexible imaging plates
------------ End Original Message ------------

WAJID ALI SHAH
WAJID ALI SHAH
00:27 Mar-08-2004
pl send me catalog/information on welding radiography.

ahmed hamdy
ahmed hamdy
03:43 Feb-27-2005
hi
please send me any papaers concerned in welding inspection using nondestructive tests
thank u

Vladimir LApos
Vladimir LApos
02:54 Jan-08-2007
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I have recently hired an Agfa Rad View system with an aim to developing radiographic techniques for pipewelds. Has anybody as yet managed to achieve the required 2% IQI sensitivity with Digital Radiography using flexible imaging plates
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler 6''-60''

Suitable to work in 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometer
s and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

AMIGO2

TSC Amigo2 - ACFM technology has developed a solid reputation for accurately detecting and sizing
surface-breaking cracks through paint and coatings. As the industry demands increased performance in speed, signal quality, and portability, it’s time for an evolution. It’s time for Amigo2.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window