where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

YXLON Copenhagen
YXLON Copenhagen is a highly specialized, award winning Danish company with 60 years of experience in portable X-ray solutions for industrial NDT.
Technical Discussions
Jamal Mazher
Jamal Mazher
04:09 Jul-01-2007
Welding info

I am doing a course in welding inspection. Where I an find info related to welding processes, Filler materials. Any links , pdf files shall be apprecited.

Jamal

Zaka
Zaka
04:15 Jul-01-2007
Re: Welding info
Try these

http://www.aussieweld.com.au/arcwelding/ and for pdf files try this,

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/mechanicalengr/files/

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I am doing a course in welding inspection. Where I an find info related to welding processes, Filler materials. Any links , pdf files shall be apprecited.
: Jamal
------------ End Original Message ------------

AMIRI
Consultant, NDT/QC/WELD INSPECTION
Iran, Joined Nov 2005, 20

AMIRI

Consultant, NDT/QC/WELD INSPECTION
Iran,
Joined Nov 2005
06:29 Jul-02-2007
Re: Welding info
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I am doing a course in welding inspection. Where I an find info related to welding processes, Filler materials. Any links , pdf files shall be apprecited.
: Jamal
------------ End Original Message ------------
DEAR JAMAL
YOU CAN FIND INFORMATION FROM WWW.GOWELDING.COM

REGARD

Product Spotlight

NEOS III

NEOS III is Logos Imagings lightest DR system. With a built-in battery and internal wireless commu
nication, the NEOS III is perfect for users that want to quickly assess an item.
>

OmniScan™ X3 flaw detector

The OmniScan X3 flaw detector is a complete phased array toolbox. Powerful tools, like total focus
ing method (TFM) images and advanced visualization capabilities, enable you to complete your inspection with greater confidence.
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

Ultrasonic Squirter/Gantry System

TecScan’s NDT Ultrasonic Gantry Systems are industrial Squirter scanners designed for non-destru
ctive quality testing and raster scanning of large structures and parts. The Gantry Systems are usually composed of an Industrial Mechanical Scanner and a Control Room with System Workstation.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window