where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Jamal Mazher
Jamal Mazher
04:09 Jul-01-2007
Welding info

I am doing a course in welding inspection. Where I an find info related to welding processes, Filler materials. Any links , pdf files shall be apprecited.

Jamal

Zaka
Zaka
04:15 Jul-01-2007
Re: Welding info
Try these

http://www.aussieweld.com.au/arcwelding/ and for pdf files try this,

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/mechanicalengr/files/

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I am doing a course in welding inspection. Where I an find info related to welding processes, Filler materials. Any links , pdf files shall be apprecited.
: Jamal
------------ End Original Message ------------

AMIRI
Consultant, NDT/QC/WELD INSPECTION
Iran, Joined Nov 2005, 20

AMIRI

Consultant, NDT/QC/WELD INSPECTION
Iran,
Joined Nov 2005
06:29 Jul-02-2007
Re: Welding info
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I am doing a course in welding inspection. Where I an find info related to welding processes, Filler materials. Any links , pdf files shall be apprecited.
: Jamal
------------ End Original Message ------------
DEAR JAMAL
YOU CAN FIND INFORMATION FROM WWW.GOWELDING.COM

REGARD

Product Spotlight

YXLON Cougar EVO

Scalable small footprint X-ray inspection systems for assembly and laboratory applications. The
YXLON Cougar EVO series was designed to provide the "best-in- class" inspection solutions for SMT, semiconductor, and laboratory assembly applications, while maintaining a small system footprint for maximum convenience. With optimized software and hardware, these systems produce higher quality and more consistent results than other electronics inspection systems currently on the market.
>

NDT Master Lecturer

In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees the
oretical depth and practical inside. Academic Director: Prof. Dr. Christian Boller
The following lecturers are not complete: Prof. Tadeusz Stepinski, Prof. Wieslaw Staszewski, Prof. Frank Walther, Prof. Giovanni Bruno, Prof. Gerd Dobmann, Prof. Philippe Guy
>

AMIGO2

TSC Amigo2 - ACFM technology has developed a solid reputation for accurately detecting and sizing
surface-breaking cracks through paint and coatings. As the industry demands increased performance in speed, signal quality, and portability, it’s time for an evolution. It’s time for Amigo2.
>

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window