where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
saju
saju
06:11 Jul-21-2007
Rope Access Training

Could anyone help me finding an Institute providing training and certification in IRATA rope access courses located preferably in India or Middle east ( UAE.Bahrain or any Arabian Gulf country)

Mohamed Alfahham
Mohamed Alfahham
07:12 Aug-28-2007
Re: Rope Access Training

Could anyone help me finding an Institute providing training and certification in IRATA rope access courses located in UAE

Tom
Tom
07:20 Oct-17-2007
Rope Access / NDT combo will probably pay about the highest rates in the industry. There are a few Middle East trainers listed here:
http://rigg-access.com/recommended/rope-access-training-companies.asp

Most of the trainers will also send trainers out to you, regardless of your location. Most of them will require a few other people on the course though.

Hope this helps, don't forget to let everyone know how you get on.

Tom

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Could anyone help me finding an Institute providing training and certification in IRATA rope access courses located preferably in India or Middle east ( UAE.Bahrain or any Arabian Gulf country)
------------ End Original Message ------------

Jino
Jino
14:31 Aug-20-2011
In Reply to saju at 06:11 Jul-21-2007 (Opening).

I am ndt technician i would like studey rope acces

Product Spotlight

TESTD-PT SYSTEM

Pulse thermography is a non-contact test method that is ideal for the characterization of thin fil
ms and coatings or the detection of defects. With a remarquable short test time and a high detection sensitivity, the Telops TESTD-PT is the perfect tool for non- destructive testing. With such high frame rates, it is even possible to investigate highly conductive or diffusive materials.
>

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

High-end Ultrasonic Flaw Detector with 32:128PR PAUT and 2-ch TOFD: SyncScan 2

SIUI’s newly launched SyncScan 2, is a high-end ultrasonic flaw detector with 32:128PR PAUT and
2-ch TOFD, which can maximize your efficiency for PA and TOFD. ● Support PA/TOFD/UT ● 32-ch PA is more suitable for inspection on extra-thick wall and high-attenuation material. ● 32-ch PA and 2-ch TOFD work simultaneously. ● Support PR mode for corrosion inspection.
>

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window