where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Roberto Lantero
Roberto Lantero
02:24 Aug-21-2007
NDT of multi-layered composite structure

Hi,

where can I find training informations about NDT techniques of multi-layered composite structures (pitch-catch sweep, resonance, MIA....)?

I have read the bondmaster user manual and the staveley website, but it made little help to me....

Thank you very much

Roberto Lantero
Genova
Italy

Meindert Anderson
Director
Olympus, USA, Joined Dec 1999, 5

Meindert Anderson

Director
Olympus,
USA,
Joined Dec 1999
04:12 Aug-21-2007
Re: NDT of multi-layered composite structure
Roberto,

You can find more information about the BondMaster on the Olympus NDT site at the following link: http://www.olympusndt.com/en/ndt-application/87-id.209715271.html. I will also try to get you in contact with the product management of the BondMaster for details on training.

Meindert Anderson
Olympus NDT

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi,
: where can I find training informations about NDT techniques of multi-layered composite structures (pitch-catch sweep, resonance, MIA....)?
: I have read the bondmaster user manual and the staveley website, but it made little help to me....
: Thank you very much
: Roberto Lantero
: Genova
: Italy
------------ End Original Message ------------

Simon Amallraja
Director
PET Aviation Systems P Ltd, India, Joined Jul 2003, 20

Simon Amallraja

Director
PET Aviation Systems P Ltd,
India,
Joined Jul 2003
09:04 Aug-26-2007
Re: NDT of multi-layered composite structure
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi,
: where can I find training informations about NDT techniques of multi-layered composite structures (pitch-catch sweep, resonance, MIA....)?
: I have read the bondmaster user manual and the staveley website, but it made little help to me....
: Thank you very much
: Roberto Lantero
: Genova
: Italy
------------ End Original Message ------------

MIZ 21SR from ZETEC produced some excellent inspection results in Aerospace Components in India. Contact Zetec and you will difinitely get good results from 21SR model.

Good Luck.

Simon Amallraja.

Product Spotlight

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

ISAFE3 Intrinsically Safe Sensor System

ISAFE3 intrinsically safe sensor system of Vallen Systeme is especially targeted at the petrochemica
l - as well as oil and gas transportation industry. The sensor system is designed for permanent monitoring or periodic inspection tasks. Sensors are available for different AE-frequency ranges optimized for corrosion and fatigue crack detection and other applications. The ISAFE 3 sensor system consists of an AE-sensor (model ISAS3) certified according to ATEX/IEC for installation in zone 0, gas group IIC, IP68, 20 to +60 °C, and a signal isolator (model SISO3) certified for installation in zone 2. An ISAS3 sensor can be mounted in atmosphere or submerged, e.g. in water or crude oil. It is supported by mounting tools for temporary (magnets) or permanent (welded) installation. ISAFE3 supports automatic sensor coupling test and can be used with any AE signal processor supporting 28V supply at 90 mA peak, e.g. Vallen Systeme ASIP-2/A.
>

NDT Master Lecturer

In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees the
oretical depth and practical inside. Academic Director: Prof. Dr. Christian Boller
The following lecturers are not complete: Prof. Tadeusz Stepinski, Prof. Wieslaw Staszewski, Prof. Frank Walther, Prof. Giovanni Bruno, Prof. Gerd Dobmann, Prof. Philippe Guy
>

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window