where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Roberto Lantero
Roberto Lantero
02:24 Aug-21-2007
NDT of multi-layered composite structure

Hi,

where can I find training informations about NDT techniques of multi-layered composite structures (pitch-catch sweep, resonance, MIA....)?

I have read the bondmaster user manual and the staveley website, but it made little help to me....

Thank you very much

Roberto Lantero
Genova
Italy

Meindert Anderson
Director
Olympus, USA, Joined Dec 1999, 5

Meindert Anderson

Director
Olympus,
USA,
Joined Dec 1999
04:12 Aug-21-2007
Re: NDT of multi-layered composite structure
Roberto,

You can find more information about the BondMaster on the Olympus NDT site at the following link: http://www.olympusndt.com/en/ndt-application/87-id.209715271.html. I will also try to get you in contact with the product management of the BondMaster for details on training.

Meindert Anderson
Olympus NDT

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi,
: where can I find training informations about NDT techniques of multi-layered composite structures (pitch-catch sweep, resonance, MIA....)?
: I have read the bondmaster user manual and the staveley website, but it made little help to me....
: Thank you very much
: Roberto Lantero
: Genova
: Italy
------------ End Original Message ------------

Simon Amallraja
Director
PET Aviation Systems P Ltd, India, Joined Jul 2003, 20

Simon Amallraja

Director
PET Aviation Systems P Ltd,
India,
Joined Jul 2003
09:04 Aug-26-2007
Re: NDT of multi-layered composite structure
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi,
: where can I find training informations about NDT techniques of multi-layered composite structures (pitch-catch sweep, resonance, MIA....)?
: I have read the bondmaster user manual and the staveley website, but it made little help to me....
: Thank you very much
: Roberto Lantero
: Genova
: Italy
------------ End Original Message ------------

MIZ 21SR from ZETEC produced some excellent inspection results in Aerospace Components in India. Contact Zetec and you will difinitely get good results from 21SR model.

Good Luck.

Simon Amallraja.

Product Spotlight

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

XRHRobotStar

In high volume industries like automotive the requirement for a hundred percent X-ray inspection c
reates a bottleneck in the production. The XRHRobotStar is a fully Automated Defect Recognition (ADR) capable robot-system that allows an ultra-fast in-line inspection.
>

Robotic laser shearography enables 100% inspection of complex, flight-critical composite structures

An article in “Composites World Magazine” showcases Non Destructive Testing of aero-structures
with Laser Shearography. Over the years Dantec Dynamics has supplied many solutions for the aerospace industry. Referring to specific customer projects several of these cases are examined to outline the advantages of using Laser Shearography for automated defect detection.
>

NEW! The PragmaPro Instrument Platform

The PragmaPro is based on a modular cartridge technology and supports various NDT instrument modal
ities such as UT, PAUT, ECT and many more. This new platform is based on a machined, powder-coated aluminum frame for shock-proofness, best sealing qualities and maximum heat dissipation. This is practical to extend the outdoor temperature range and/or to extend the power injected in the transducers. The PragmaPro is aiming at a very wide range of applications, such as weld scanning, corrosion mapping and composite testing.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window