where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Zawada NDT
Suppliers of instruments to test steel wire ropes in-situ, using magnetic, non-destructive method.
Technical Discussions
Ifan Stephens
Consultant, Facade Engineer
Buro Happold, United Kingdom, Joined Nov 2001, 2

Ifan Stephens

Consultant, Facade Engineer
Buro Happold,
United Kingdom,
Joined Nov 2001
08:15 Jan-09-2003
Unsubscribe

I would like to unsubscribe from the forum, as I have not requested any messages to be sent to me.

Ifan.

Rolf Diederichs
Director,
NDT.net, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 616

Rolf Diederichs

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
08:48 Jan-09-2003
Re: Unsubscribe
It seems that Ifan, perhaps also some other members, do not understand what happens with the forum.

In the introduction message of the new January 2003 issue I tried to explain that we have now 4 Forums or so-called message boards. We said that you
will receive soon an email with a link to adjust your email delivery individually. If you don't want to wait,
you can go already now to your profile, use your password, where you'll find 4 check-boxes
for adjusting your email delivery.

If you forgot your password, please wait until you will receive your email, I hope latest tomorrow.

Please excuse if any unusual program problems may happen during the first hours or day of the new forum.
But PLEASE! Do not post complains to any of the forum boards - Contact me at rd@ndt.net.

Hope that you will enjoy the new forum features.

Best wishes
Rolf Diederichs

: I would like to unsubscribe from the forum, as I have not requested any messages to be sent to me.
: Ifan.

Javed Minhas
Javed Minhas
08:20 Oct-25-2007
: I would like to unsubscribe from the forum, as I have not requested any messages to be sent to me.

Javed Minhas
Javed Minhas
08:22 Oct-25-2007

Product Spotlight

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

Robotic laser shearography enables 100% inspection of complex, flight-critical composite structures

An article in “Composites World Magazine” showcases Non Destructive Testing of aero-structures
with Laser Shearography. Over the years Dantec Dynamics has supplied many solutions for the aerospace industry. Referring to specific customer projects several of these cases are examined to outline the advantages of using Laser Shearography for automated defect detection.
>

Immersion systems

ScanMaster ultrasonic immersion systems are designed for high throughput, multi shift operation in a
n industrial or lab environment. These fully integrated systems provide various scanning configurations and incorporate conventional and phased arrays technologies to support diverse applications, such as inspection of disks, bars, shafts, billets and plates. All of ScanMaster immersion systems are built from high accuracy scanning frames allowing for scanning of complex parts and include a multi-channel ultrasonic instrument with exceptional performance. The systems are approved by all major manufacturers for C-scan inspection of jet engine forged discs. Together with a comprehensive set of software modules these flexible series of systems provide the customer with the best price performance solutions.
>

Eddy Current inspection : RotoETscan Rotating Head

The rotating head RotoETscan detects the presence of longitudinal surface or sub surface defects a
t high speed. The rotating head is often installed directly on the production line. It is generally dedicated to the control of long products such as tubes, bars and wires, made of ferrous or non-ferrous material. It can also be used for inspection of small parts (billets).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window