where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Modsonic Instruments Mfg Co Pvt Ltd
We are leading Indian manufacturer and exporter of portable “Ultrasonic Testing Equipment” offering comprehensive range of Ultrasonic Fla ...
Technical Discussions
Ifan Stephens
Consultant, Facade Engineer
Buro Happold, United Kingdom, Joined Nov 2001, 2

Ifan Stephens

Consultant, Facade Engineer
Buro Happold,
United Kingdom,
Joined Nov 2001
08:15 Jan-09-2003
Unsubscribe

I would like to unsubscribe from the forum, as I have not requested any messages to be sent to me.

Ifan.

Rolf Diederichs
Director,
NDT.net, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 616

Rolf Diederichs

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
08:48 Jan-09-2003
Re: Unsubscribe
It seems that Ifan, perhaps also some other members, do not understand what happens with the forum.

In the introduction message of the new January 2003 issue I tried to explain that we have now 4 Forums or so-called message boards. We said that you
will receive soon an email with a link to adjust your email delivery individually. If you don't want to wait,
you can go already now to your profile, use your password, where you'll find 4 check-boxes
for adjusting your email delivery.

If you forgot your password, please wait until you will receive your email, I hope latest tomorrow.

Please excuse if any unusual program problems may happen during the first hours or day of the new forum.
But PLEASE! Do not post complains to any of the forum boards - Contact me at rd@ndt.net.

Hope that you will enjoy the new forum features.

Best wishes
Rolf Diederichs

: I would like to unsubscribe from the forum, as I have not requested any messages to be sent to me.
: Ifan.

Javed Minhas
Javed Minhas
08:20 Oct-25-2007
: I would like to unsubscribe from the forum, as I have not requested any messages to be sent to me.

Javed Minhas
Javed Minhas
08:22 Oct-25-2007

Product Spotlight

CIVA 2020 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

Robotic laser shearography enables 100% inspection of complex, flight-critical composite structures

An article in “Composites World Magazine” showcases Non Destructive Testing of aero-structures
with Laser Shearography. Over the years Dantec Dynamics has supplied many solutions for the aerospace industry. Referring to specific customer projects several of these cases are examined to outline the advantages of using Laser Shearography for automated defect detection.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window