where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Michael Trinidad
Consultant,
LMATS Pty Ltd , Australia, Joined Jan 2003, 141

Michael Trinidad

Consultant,
LMATS Pty Ltd ,
Australia,
Joined Jan 2003
02:01 Dec-11-1999
SM570M Steel (again)

Anyone know the KSI also of this steel? I havent got a steel properties book with me and I cannot find it listed in a web site.

Any help would be appreciated..

Kindest Regards

Michael Trinidad

Ahmed Abouelhassan
Ahmed Abouelhassan
01:15 Nov-22-2016
Re: SM570M Steel (again)
In Reply to Michael Trinidad at 02:01 Dec-11-1999 (Opening).

I know that it was used in the construction of taipei 101 and it says that it's strength is 60 ksi

Michael Trinidad
Consultant,
LMATS Pty Ltd , Australia, Joined Jan 2003, 141

Michael Trinidad

Consultant,
LMATS Pty Ltd ,
Australia,
Joined Jan 2003
01:22 Nov-22-2016
Re: SM570M Steel (again)
In Reply to Michael Trinidad at 02:01 Dec-11-1999 (Opening).

Yep it was used in Taipei 101. I was on that project when i originally asked

Product Spotlight

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

Ultrasonic Probe Recharacterization Service

NDT Systems offers a comprehensive Aftercare and Recharacterization Service for all our ultrasonic
probes. The Recharacterization Service is fully compliant with International ASTM E1065 Standard Guide (and other applicable standards) and offers complete documentation, traceable to the ASTM E1065 Standard. For more details or to schedule Recharacterization Services contact ndtsales@ndtsystems.com
>

PAUT Probes

Typical Phased Array probes have frequencies between 1MHz and 20MHz and the number of wafers is 10
to 128. M2 Electronics offers customers conventionally ultrasound probes and the ability to provide high-precision Phased Array Ultrasound Probes of up to 256 wafers. We can also customize the probe for our customers to meet the specific application requirements of the user.
>

SITEX CPSERIES

Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window