where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Mario J Santos
Teacher
Dep. Eng. Electrotecnica / U. Coimbra, Portugal, Joined Jan 2001, 1

Mario J Santos

Teacher
Dep. Eng. Electrotecnica / U. Coimbra,
Portugal,
Joined Jan 2001
06:21 Jan-26-2001
Ultrasonic paper testing

I am interested in study ultrasound propagation in paper by contact mode.

In the beginning I am interested only in the detection of the signal trough the paper (Lamb waves or similar) and velocity measurements in different directions.

I have knowledge of a commercial equipment for this propose that use bimorph ceramics.

I want to know if anybody knows a transducer for this application.

Best regards

Rolf Diederichs
Director,
NDT.net, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 617

Rolf Diederichs

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
07:00 Jan-26-2001
Re: Ultrasonic paper testing
By using the forum search I could find two old forum topics that dealed with Ultrasonic paper testing.

measuring paper
http://www.ndt.net/wshop/forum/messages/71.htm

Contact transducers with paper??
http://www.ndt.net/wshop/forum/messages/190.htm

:
: I am interested in study ultrasound propagation in paper by contact mode.

: In the beginning I am interested only in the detection of the signal trough the paper (Lamb waves or similar) and velocity measurements in different directions.

: I have knowledge of a commercial equipment for this propose that use bimorph ceramics.

: I want to know if anybody knows a transducer for this application.

:
: Best regards

Rogerio
Rogerio
03:58 May-23-2001
Ultrasonic
:
: I am interested in study ultrasound aplication in pulp and paper.
: In the beginning I am interested only in the efects ultrasonic waves in cellulose fiber.
: I want to know if this application is possible
:

Rogerio
Rogerio
03:59 May-23-2001
Ultrasonic
:
: In the beginning I am interested only in the efects of ultrasonic waves in cellulose fiber.
: I want to know if this application is possible.
:

Rogerio
Rogerio
03:59 May-23-2001
Ultrasonic
:
: In the beginning I am interested only in the efects of ultrasonic waves in cellulose fiber.
: I want to know if this application is possible.
:

Williams Suinaga
Williams Suinaga
09:26 Nov-03-2001
Re: Ultrasonic
: :
: : I am interested in study ultrasound aplication in roal transports.
: : I want to know if this application is possible.
: :
: : Best regards

Manuel López
Manuel López
03:15 Aug-30-2002
Re: Ultrasonic paper bleaching and deinking
: : I'm looking for information about different deinking process.
: : I am interested in study ultrasound bleaching and deinking in paper.
: : please sent to me afew documants which I am interseted
: : Best regards

Product Spotlight

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

Research and Application Development For NDT

Acuren’s Research and Application Development specializes in the development of advanced ultraso
nic inspection techniques and systems for challenging inspection applications, with an emphasis on practical solutions which are field deployable. Services include manual and automated ultrasonic inspection system development, inspection technique optimization using laboratory scale studies and ultrasonic modeling (CIVA, BeamTool), preparing technical justification for technique evaluation and qualification (Probability of Detection and sizing accuracy studies), inspection/calibration/analysis procedure preparation to support field deployment of custom techniques, and development of custom imaging algorithms to support challenging inspection applications.
>

32:128PR PAUT & 2-ch TOFD Flaw Detector: SyncScan 2

●32:128PR PAUT with optional 2-ch TOFD to maximize your efficiency ●Support PR mode for corrosi
on inspection ●Multiple solutions for welds & corrosion ●Faster scan speed (Approximately 3 meters/minute) ●Light weight: 4kg only including battery
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window