where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

WesDyne International (AMDATA Products)
WesDyne is an engineering and technical services firm dedicated to providing standard and custom nondestructive examinations (NDE) products and systems
Technical Discussions
Pankaj Joshi
NDT Inspector
Indian Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd, India, Joined Jan 2005, 2

Pankaj Joshi

NDT Inspector
Indian Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd,
India,
Joined Jan 2005
06:33 Dec-28-2007
PQR

I am in need of a PQR for ASME SA 387Gr P5 (P NO 5B) covering thickness range of 5.0 to 10.0mm.
Can any one help me for that ?

Pankaj Joshi

chris s
chris s
07:23 Dec-28-2007
Re: PQR
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I am in need of a PQR for ASME SA 387Gr P5 (P NO 5B) covering thickness range of 5.0 to 10.0mm.
: Can any one help me for that ?
: Pankaj Joshi
------------ End Original Message ------------

asme IX would be the best place to start

Ed Ginzel
R & D, -
Materials Research Institute, Canada, Joined Nov 1998, 1268

Ed Ginzel

R & D, -
Materials Research Institute,
Canada,
Joined Nov 1998
09:56 Dec-28-2007
Pankaj, PQR abbreviates Procedure Qualification Records and relates to WELDING and not NDT. Why is your question posted on the NDT.net forum?

I believe that Nigel Armstrong has already today pointed out that "This is an NDT forum, members cannot be expected to have sound knowledge of Code welding rules."
I suggest you look for Welding forums for answers to your's and similar questions

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I am in need of a PQR for ASME SA 387Gr P5 (P NO 5B) covering thickness range of 5.0 to 10.0mm.
: Can any one help me for that ?
: Pankaj Joshi

G.Madhesan
Consultant, Welding ýnspector/QAQC inspector
CHENNAI UNIVERSITY, Turkey, Joined Nov 2004, 10

G.Madhesan

Consultant, Welding ýnspector/QAQC inspector
CHENNAI UNIVERSITY,
Turkey,
Joined Nov 2004
04:48 Dec-29-2007
You may refer the ASME Sec. IX QW420 and 422.You can get all informations for your PQR.This is the best way.

---------- Start Original Message -----------
: : I am in need of a PQR for ASME SA 387Gr P5 (P NO 5B) covering thickness range of 5.0 to 10.0mm.
: : Can any one help me for that ?
: : Pankaj Joshi
: asme IX would be the best place to start

Product Spotlight

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

SITEX CPSERIES

Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
>

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

NovaScope 6000

The all-digital Novascope 6000 is a portable, ultra-high precision thickness gauge for high-speed
thickness measurement. Novascope 6000 has unmatched capabilities and unique features including: •Superior Resolution with high contrast, high-speed color RF display •High pulser voltage •Real-time video output •Increased internal/external data storage •Programmable SetUp features •Battery & AC Powered
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window