where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
M.Danish
M.Danish
08:14 Jan-02-2008
test Ring

Please guide me what is test ring and how it is used.
Any literature for it please forward it to me.
Any website links?

Michel
NDT Inspector,
consultant, Canada, Joined Sep 2006, 891

Michel

NDT Inspector,
consultant,
Canada,
Joined Sep 2006
07:46 Jan-03-2008
Re: test Ring
You give very little information about this ''test ring''. I can only assume it is in reference to Magnetic Particle Inspection. The ''Test Ring'' or ANSI Ketos Ring as it is called in use to verify the ability of a Magnetic Particle Test Bench and Wet Bath to detect subsurface indications in a part. You can find all the information regarding this tool in the ASTM Standard E1444 para. 5.8.2

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Please guide me what is test ring and how it is used.
: Any literature for it please forward it to me.
: Any website links?
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

GUL Subsea Solutions - Screeening & Monitoring

To inspect new and existing subsea lines, you need proven technology and experience. GUL offers it's
technology to solve this challenge: GUL Subsea and gMAT Transducer Rings.
>

Micro CT

nanoVoxel series has nano-scale resolution upto 500nm by using high voltage X-ray source (from 80-
300 kV) with micro/nano focal spot and highly sensitive flat panel detectors and unique Optical coupling detector.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window