where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Airstar Inc.
Application of the newest technologies, such as air-coupled ultrasound, digital instrumentation, signal processing, and transducer technology.
Technical Discussions
amir
amir
05:04 Jan-17-2008
about dispersion curve tracing

Hi anybody,
I nedd some information to tracing dispersion curves.
If anybody know about tihs method please aware me.
Best Regards
Amir

Michael Moles †2014 *1948
, Joined ,
08:01 Jan-17-2008
Re: about dispersion curve tracing
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi anybody,
: I nedd some information to tracing dispersion curves.
: If anybody know about tihs method please aware me.
: Best Regards
: Amir
------------ End Original Message ------------
Contact Ed Ginzel at eginzel@mri.on.ca.
Michael

Thomas Vogt
R & D, - -
Guided Ultrasonics Ltd, United Kingdom, Joined Apr 2007, 22

Thomas Vogt

R & D, - -
Guided Ultrasonics Ltd,
United Kingdom,
Joined Apr 2007
08:07 Jan-17-2008
Re: about dispersion curve tracing
Hi Amir,

I assume you are after dispersion curves for ultrasonic guided waves.

Are you after commercially available software? In which case try this link for a programme called "Disperse":
http://www.imperial.ac.uk/ndt/public/productservice/disperse.htm
You can download a demo version and have a look.

If you are planning to write your own code for tracing dispersion curves or want to use FE modelling, it would be good to know what structure you want the dispersion curves of in order to point you in the right direction - there is a large number of papers on this subject.

Regards,
Tom

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi anybody,
: I nedd some information to tracing dispersion curves.
: If anybody know about tihs method please aware me.
: Best Regards
: Amir
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

CIVA 2017 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

Robotic laser shearography enables 100% inspection of complex, flight-critical composite structures

An article in “Composites World Magazine” showcases Non Destructive Testing of aero-structures
with Laser Shearography. Over the years Dantec Dynamics has supplied many solutions for the aerospace industry. Referring to specific customer projects several of these cases are examined to outline the advantages of using Laser Shearography for automated defect detection.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window