where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
andy wyszomierski
Engineering
Remak Inspection Inc., Canada, Joined Nov 1998, 1

andy wyszomierski

Engineering
Remak Inspection Inc.,
Canada,
Joined Nov 1998
02:51 Jan-28-2000
DGS Diagram

Hello
I am looking for information regarding DGS curves for shear wave
transducers.
I am aware of the possibility of buing such transducers but I would like to adopt existing probes.
Customer requirement:4mm Equivalent Flaw Size, 4MHz, 45 and 70 deg. shear wave.
Available :5Mhz, 45 & 70 deg. and ASME side drill hole calibration blocks, IIW Block.
andy

Neil Breslow
Teacher, - -
NDT Supply.com. Inc., USA, Joined May 2009, 3

Neil Breslow

Teacher, - -
NDT Supply.com. Inc.,
USA,
Joined May 2009
03:24 Aug-07-2001
Re: DGS Diagram - let me know if you are still looking for info
Let me know if you are still looking for info.

: Hello
: I am looking for information regarding DGS curves for shear wave
: transducers.
: I am aware of the possibility of buing such transducers but I would like to adopt existing probes.
: Customer requirement:4mm Equivalent Flaw Size, 4MHz, 45 and 70 deg. shear wave.
: Available :5Mhz, 45 & 70 deg. and ASME side drill hole calibration blocks, IIW Block.
: andy

:

Product Spotlight

NDT Master Lecturer

In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees the
oretical depth and practical inside. Academic Director: Prof. Dr. Christian Boller
The following lecturers are not complete: Prof. Tadeusz Stepinski, Prof. Wieslaw Staszewski, Prof. Frank Walther, Prof. Giovanni Bruno, Prof. Gerd Dobmann, Prof. Philippe Guy
>

Research and Application Development For NDT

Acuren’s Research and Application Development specializes in the development of advanced ultraso
nic inspection techniques and systems for challenging inspection applications, with an emphasis on practical solutions which are field deployable. Services include manual and automated ultrasonic inspection system development, inspection technique optimization using laboratory scale studies and ultrasonic modeling (CIVA, BeamTool), preparing technical justification for technique evaluation and qualification (Probability of Detection and sizing accuracy studies), inspection/calibration/analysis procedure preparation to support field deployment of custom techniques, and development of custom imaging algorithms to support challenging inspection applications.
>

On-Demand Webinar: Advanced Ultrasonic Techniques for HTHA Detection & Assessment

In the Oil and Gas industry, High Temperature Hydrogen Attack (HTHA) can occur in steels operating a
t high temperature, usually above 205°C (400°F). Early stages of HTHA are very difficult to detect. Join us for a webinar presented by Guy Maes, Zetec Sales Engineer Director. The webinar will demonstrate how advanced ultrasonic techniques are deployed for efficient and reliable HTHA inspections.
>

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window