where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Mehdi
Mehdi
01:29 Apr-23-2008
EMAT equipment

thank you for both Mr. Potter and Mr. lemarchand for them useful information.
from your guidance, now I want to built a Magnetostrictive type EMAT for thickness measurments of pipewall. I understant from litreture that maybe I will need pre-amplifier, osiloscope, pulse generator but I want to know what other equipment I should dedicate? because I see equipments like "diplexer" or "RAM 1000".
what does them?

regards

Borja
Director
Innerspec Technologies, USA, Joined Jun 2002, 36

Borja

Director
Innerspec Technologies,
USA,
Joined Jun 2002
04:38 Apr-23-2008
Re: EMAT equipment
Hi, if you are interested in purchasing a complete EMAT instrument instead of putting together parts and pieces, you can check the PowerBox line of EMAT instruments at www.innerspec.com. These portable instruments include RF generator, tone burst amplifiers with power supplies, receivers and digitizers in one package controlled by a complete software suite.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: thank you for both Mr. Potter and Mr. lemarchand for them useful information.
: from your guidance, now I want to built a Magnetostrictive type EMAT for thickness measurments of pipewall. I understant from litreture that maybe I will need pre-amplifier, osiloscope, pulse generator but I want to know what other equipment I should dedicate? because I see equipments like "diplexer" or "RAM 1000".
: what does them?
: regards
:
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

CIVA 2020 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window